TeamFuze member WEH1975

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
<< Case closed >>

** the driver of that car has explained and apologized.

Case closed.

Last edited:

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Yeah..teamfuze's president/members should warn the driver for driving in such way. Shouldnt have let such member ruined the club's name..

dean75

Known Member
Nov 10, 2004
Port Dickson
Hmm...I like this.....people looking after people shoulder...safety in mind and heart...
Next time when we see such thing happen, we should post it here ( only applicable for
cars with ZTH sticker lah!!! ) public road is not a place to race/drift/drag. C'mon people...
:secruity:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
dangerous .......

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
Team Fuze kena lagi ahh?

ask Team Fuze members who wan zipzagging or illegal parking,
please stick something to cover the club name on the car before doing it...

Thanks

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
illegal parking different story lar....

thats why i never any affliated sticker on the car

maybe someone else driving the car....small brother?or little gf?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
no need fight mahh...consider this as friendly reminder. :D

he is lucky to get such free reminder. if reminder comes from police, kena bayar loh

Dec 28, 2005
im the owner of the weh 1975..1875...well actually i know what im doing and technically i was in a hurry for some personal matter which i dont think its good to be reveal in this forum as its my personal matter. u can caught me speeding or zigzagging but then its only for yesterday which i hardly do this. im truly sorry for what u have been thru n jam brek.. im sure ur the blur colour car (proton putra) right? with a spoiler behind and your small signal yellow light is turn on (side at fender) so since u say i was doing fast lane to middle so i guess ur the blue putra. sorry if i did all that on the road and there must be some reason for me or other people if they do speed or zigzagging. im not tryin to put TEAM FUZE to a bad name or wat so ever but sometime things like this we have to avoid. the road was wet , yes ur right. but from middle lane i dint go fast lane again.... u got it wrong.. middle lane i went to slow lane n i squeeze in between a van on the left and pajero on my right. after squeezing it i went to middle as there is no car and carry speeding on till i make a left turn.. now thats the real scene.. anyway im not trying to show off here and make enemy's.. by the way thanks to you at least now i know someone do give attention on road.. once again i would like to apologize to whoever that nearly had an accident due to my reckless driving.. sorry...there wont be a second scene from me..

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
he replied...he x plained........he apologized.....closed eredy laa
tok tok bad about a team can turn into a argument..then...fight
no good no good....closed this post we shall......ermmmm..:cool:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
with big stickers... carries big responsibility... regardless of 'yes u're right... no u got it wrong... i squeeze this... i squeeze that...i m at this lane.. u're dat lane'

;)

dat's y my car got no sticker... takut kena wallop for other pple's doing hehehehe

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
TOTORO tiong oso ppl cannot catch...can only catch a glimpse of some blur black thinggy....usually mistaken for ghosts...so if u see one...it might be that TOTORO SuperBra haahhahaha...last sunday u in sunway buy car parts arg?