[team Shadowfax]: Ek 4drs 99 Spec If Possible!

Ellooppp ./
i'm searching for any car that can benchmark white monsta domani
anyone volunteer to help me ?
fast2 ... coz i dunt want him to benchmark with my car
too slowww

too bad the yellow EK has been stripped edi..or else that would be the best candidate to benchmark...

Bornz: ajak that satria again la... :P

Originally posted by hattech-v@Apr 6 2005, 16:25
no need laaaaaa........
got sleeping monster laaa... heheheeee.... waittt
[snapback]873771[/snapback]​

That GOLD EK ark? :o

alex, why when u post aaa, the mysql server will automatically say too many connection.. then i cant enter zth....
thats the aura of ur k20a ke? uisshhh... scary..... hahhahaaaaa

I got a special weapon in next TT... hope this monster will turn up!

Originally posted by us3r@Apr 6 2005, 13:58
Ellooppp ./
i'm searching for any car that can benchmark white monsta domani
anyone volunteer to help me ?
fast2 ... coz i dunt want him to benchmark with my car
too slowww
[snapback]873706[/snapback]​

Jom.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhh seee....... riezal-r responding to the session....

hehehhehheeee....

buat programing tuh elok2.... :)

hiii guyssss... missing u all so much :lol: :lol: :P :P

riezal-r: how's your carbon fibre hood? got it?

hi every member..im newbie here ^^

just got my ride...it was a 97 4doors ek...fully converted to 99 spec ^^

interior = ek4 electric seat, door panel and ek9 carpet ^^

the front just same as krayven and metallic black also, even the sport light also same lol lol...just the skirt not same...mine = rear, no wing, so cant fly wakakaak, just a normal virs skirt ^^....so can i join?

got something to ask all 'chin pui' about my rims 5knuckle, type R rims...after installed da rims, my ABS couldnt be function...the fellow said, if make it function, the ABS will get gila....i dunno wtf the fellow is trying to said also....blurred, the fellow said about wat pump n key function...so no suit ooo? therefore the ABS cannot be function, or else it gets gila....so is it true all 'chin pui'?

Originally posted by KrAyven@Apr 6 2005, 18:51
[snapback]874229[/snapback]​

Wah since when I looking for CF hood? Or is it because you want to buy one for my b'day?

Originally posted by Riezal-R+Apr 6 2005, 20:09 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Riezal-R @ Apr 6 2005, 20:09 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KrAyven@Apr 6 2005, 18:51
[snapback]874229[/snapback]​

Wah since when I looking for CF hood? Or is it because you want to buy one for my b'day?
[snapback]874454[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

hahahahaa... like that better buy for me... heheheee...

Originally posted by lamer_civic99spec@Apr 6 2005, 19:04

the front just same as krayven and metallic black also, even the sport light also same lol lol...just the skirt not same...mine = rear, no wing, so cant fly wakakaak, just a normal virs skirt ^^....so can i join?

got something to ask all 'chin pui' about my rims 5knuckle, type R rims...after installed da rims, my ABS couldnt be function...the fellow said, if make it function, the ABS will get gila....i dunno wtf the fellow is trying to said also....blurred, the fellow said about wat pump n key function...so no suit ooo? therefore the ABS cannot be function, or else it gets gila....so is it true all 'chin pui'?
[snapback]874272[/snapback]​

what is chin pui? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by lamer_civic99spec@Apr 6 2005, 19:04

[snapback]874272[/snapback]​

welkam..welkam :P :D

Top Bottom