[team Shadowfax]: Ek 4drs 99 Spec If Possible!

SOrry ahh...

who driving W**50 Civic Virs Blue? Today at Kesas heading towards Summit I was not chasing YOU, I was speeding cause a blardy BMW was kissing my butt so i speed larr..mana tau U also speed kow-kow follow the Putra...heheh....niceeee....

actually I was admiring your car till the stoopid BM kacau so i tekan lohhh....hehehe....tertinggal mamat tuhhh...sampai toll...ajee....after dat didnt see your car or the BMW oledi...

once again sorry if U tot i was tryingh to chase YOU....
btw, nice car....hehehe.....

Ya lah, born busy with something else :p we nearly follow him to go home...
So, all cannot lawan u ah???

hattech..no ler tat day drive ampang elevated highway ah.... after toll there he wuz lepaking with door open.. then i drove past...he got into his car and drive up marh...newayz me drove fast then slow lor.. then he aso slow down.... throttle a bit to say bye and left.. cos i wuz exiting .... :P weird... 2-door

devilangel said:
luputih larr..yang wa tengok biru wan, number 50 lohh....laju siottt....siap kelauq asap hitam when depa pecut....who izzit ah??
sombody with nose, eye, hair, mouth... alaa... like a normal human... just i dunno his/her name... wakakaa

oi kunji!

got nothing better to ah...?? fix up ur timing belt before u speed....safety first dude!

tell ur wife baru tau! must be wayang the whole day today la!

devilangel said:
SOrry ahh...

who driving W**50 Civic Virs Blue? Today at Kesas heading towards Summit I was not chasing YOU, I was speeding cause a blardy BMW was kissing my butt so i speed larr..mana tau U also speed kow-kow follow the Putra...heheh....niceeee....

actually I was admiring your car till the stoopid BM kacau so i tekan lohhh....hehehe....tertinggal mamat tuhhh...sampai toll...ajee....after dat didnt see your car or the BMW oledi...

once again sorry if U tot i was tryingh to chase YOU....
btw, nice car....hehehe.....

Top Bottom