TEAM HP4G (Honda Prelude 4th Generation

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
called James - the guy saiyuke introduced of the SA shop.

he just mentioned "wah very expensive" for BB1.

he said RM1k + but promised to call back for a firm quote.....so will see.

wt my foremen, i was quoted rm900 for windscreen and rm400 for side rubber....so dont think much different....will see.

:cry_smile:

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
ramjet said:
called James - the guy saiyuke introduced of the SA shop.

he just mentioned "wah very expensive" for BB1.

he said RM1k + but promised to call back for a firm quote.....so will see.

wt my foremen, i was quoted rm900 for windscreen and rm400 for side rubber....so dont think much different....will see.

rm1300 for windscreen and side rubber bit expensive ler....few of us go together may get cheaper den.
let us know the confirm prices and location and who to contact and how long going to take to install? need advance order?

so i can arrange to go to kl and fix it. thank you bro

Last edited:

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
james did not call back yet.

Kenn: u wana change both windscreen n rubber or just rubber?

sharin: you wanna change both?

whoever wants to change as well?

ill press on the pricing to lowest lo.....and let u guys know.

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
ramjet said:
james did not call back yet.

Kenn: u wana change both windscreen n rubber or just rubber?

sharin: you wanna change both?

whoever wants to change as well?

ill press on the pricing to lowest lo.....and let u guys know.

i wana change both if possible but prices is the most consideration.:Not_Impressed:

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
kenn - ok ill ask if got discount. for SGD cheap la....hehe

head counts: sharin, how? so ill press if can get better price ma.

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
tail light

hi folks...

FYI
pls find following tail light assembly.

http://www.speedyperformanceparts.com/performance/brands.php?makeid=1&modelid=140&year=1995&partid=4068[/url]

altezza tail light chrome, black chrome, carbon look can check from here

http://www.streetstyler.com/AIHondaAltezzaLights.htm

price v cheap but shipping fee, if u interested buy online la...

Last edited:

ramjet

Known Member
Oct 8, 2005
nice infos.....i saw on ebay plus shipping can get usd105 per pair....think same manufacturing kua....:regular_smile:

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
ai 2nd gen lude look like old mazda rx-7,

Ramjet, AcuraV, when you say windscreen right? do you mean the rubber around our windscreen? my windscreen got some crack and scrathes so need to do back. As for the side screen all definately i want to do. Also I want to take out the existing tint which is already crap.

i only planning to do back either next month or the following. but seriously we should all like kumpul together and do, maybe can get cheaper

sharinling

Known Member
Apr 6, 2006
Guys,

remember the ghost that was haunting my speed lust? well the wireman just tighten my door sensor than next thing he ask is "you change hard absorber ka?"

too hard the absorber make door sensor loose. dats why everytime high speed corner or bumpy, the lights will blinking.

I tell story, last friday i go heritage row there next to sheraton imperial for a drink with my lil bro, so malu after i come out from Loft and got to my car, on the light but dumb light never on. I open my bonnet, and found the light fuse melted. So i had to on my high beam drive all the way home. People must be thinking i gila or something. Just changed the fuse last monday and i keeping 1 spare now. Malu sia

mrbear

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2005
walaluweh.. sure ghost ma!.. hahahha..

as what i know. if u use hard or soft or performance or racing. short or long .. any types of absorber. it wont give any effects for ur electrical. or else for ur side. the sensors needs to be tightened. ol cars.. sure needs ICU!!

heheh i hate that if bulb blows 1.. so my car blind. i always keep 1 spare inside my car. better keep it. for future or anything. coz its hard driving with 1 side of light n oso dangerous driving high-light on.

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
If Thomas's party cancel then Thomas utang us one KFC meal on each of us. Hahaha....:_:

Hisha: Very busy this days havent check the speakers but on this sunday i'm will be fixing it and with new head unit. Some more end of this month gonna do respray paint work. I'm think on 1st July my car looks nice, only the bonet having problem. Scare when i fix speaker on it if accident i'm "hai lat". Still consider....:X-:

AcuraV

Known Member
May 12, 2005
Jb
louismhc said:
If Thomas's party cancel then Thomas utang us one KFC meal on each of us. Hahaha....:_:

Hisha: Very busy this days havent check the speakers but on this sunday i'm will be fixing it and with new head unit. Some more end of this month gonna do respray paint work. I'm think on 1st July my car looks nice, only the bonet having problem. Scare when i fix speaker on it if accident i'm "hai lat". Still consider....:X-:

hehe, louis, tot ur car the most 'beauty'one...still need repaint???!!! hehe as long as u happy go ahead la, wana repaint it nicely to attend thomas party..i having same tot to repaint mine...now thomas party cancel liao...do later cos low budget.:shades_smile:

Lam, where have u gone these few day???

Saiyike, long time no see u online also, have you install ur gearbox? I guess should be very hard pressing on clutch especially when jam.
Just wana ask you, how is ur feel after install ur performance camshaft? and do you face any problem after install?

I need ur advise on this cos till now i don have much confident to install the camshaft that I bought from JB, I really scared later give me different kind of problem and make me headache. You have experience, mind to share?

Bear, you got ur water temp sensor/adaptor installed for ur hks meter? it is good and accurate?

My experience and peace of advise to all, I have 5 meter, 3 pro meter and 2 autogauge...if wana buy meter, better get branded and well known type. those meter made in taiwan most not durable and accurate. I change 3 pro from 52mm to 60mm due to not accuracy and I was told 60mm have improve on accuracy and yet 60mm one only last for me

pro water temp= 2 month plus, gong (changed as under 3mth warranty)
pro oil temp= 3 month plus, gong liao (the middle pin drop out)
pro oil press= 4 month only, gong liao (the middle pin drop out also, manage to remove the panel cover and connect back wire, accuracy gone)

so far autogauge boost / vacumm meter still gave me the best result...if autogauge come out with 60mm black chrome meter for water,oil,press, i would choose them.

Any one having problem short of voltage when turn on aircon, audio system, headlamp's low/high? I having this problem when on night time when i turn on aircon, audio with low/high headlight. I was told stock alternator not sufficient to provide more electrical when turn on headlight especially with high headlight... really crack my head on this problem.
anyone know that any type of higher voltage alternator/ what car's alternator suit for our lude? Honda legend one suitable or not as its more than 100+ amp, how about the mounting? anyone have any idea on this?

million thank all bro who can answer for me....

Last edited:

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
Hahaha...bro, some small place not nice so gonna do again lor. But ur never see it only. Dont know le, maybe i'm looking for a perfect on the paint work on outlook :X-:

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
AcuraV said:
hehe, louis, tot ur car the most 'beauty'one...still need repaint???!!! hehe as long as u happy go ahead la, wana repaint it nicely to attend thomas party..i having same tot to repaint mine...now thomas party cancel liao...do later cos low budget.:shades_smile:

Lam, where have u gone these few day???

Saiyike, long time no see u online also, have you install ur gearbox? I guess should be very hard pressing on clutch especially when jam.
Just wana ask you, how is ur feel after install ur performance camshaft? and do you face any problem after install?

I need ur advise on this cos till now i don have much confident to install the camshaft that I bought from JB, I really scared later give me different kind of problem and make me headache. You have experience, mind to share?

Bear, you got ur water temp sensor/adaptor installed for ur hks meter? it is good and accurate?

My experience and peace of advise to all, I have 5 meter, 3 pro meter and 2 autogauge...if wana buy meter, better get branded and well known type. those meter made in taiwan most not durable and accurate. I change 3 pro from 52mm to 60mm due to not accuracy and I was told 60mm have improve on accuracy and yet 60mm one only last for me

pro water temp= 2 month plus, gong (changed as under 3mth warranty)
pro oil temp= 3 month plus, gong liao (the middle pin drop out)
pro oil press= 4 month only, gong liao (the middle pin drop out also, manage to remove the panel cover and connect back wire, accuracy gone)

so far autogauge boost / vacumm meter still gave me the best result...if autogauge come out with 60mm black chrome meter for water,oil,press, i would choose them.

Any one having problem short of voltage when turn on aircon, audio system, headlamp's low/high? I having this problem when on night time when i turn on aircon, audio with low/high headlight. I was told stock alternator not sufficient to provide more electrical when turn on headlight especially with high headlight... really crack my head on this problem.
anyone know that any type of higher voltage alternator/ what car's alternator suit for our lude? Honda legend one suitable or not as its more than 100+ amp, how about the mounting? anyone have any idea on this?

million thank all bro who can answer for me....
wei bro hehe so missed me ah ? hehehe..i'm just at home this few days la ..the pok kai ham ga chan streamyx can not b connect la since tuesday...they just fix the ass just now ..damn ..!!

wei bro i think that voltage drop is the normal thing lo ..cos u r using many electrical part la hehehe..cos some of the part of our car is direct using batt volt...

hisha

2,000 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
louismhc said:

consider what i'm told u that day oh hehehe ..woofer i think u better use box la ..can easily take out ma ...i u fix in that left hand side ..with fiber glass touch up ..next time if ur tail lamp bulb spoil ah ..susah nak tukar la hehehehe:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone teach me to DIY the fishbone boost controler. Which one i should connect to??? If possible show me pic it will be more detail. For youe infor i'm driving mira L5
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience