teacher beating

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
I have been watching the news lately about this... teacher beating students.. teacher abuse students... teacher molest students...

whats going on ???

teacher or student ???

who's fault ????

driftkingii,
Notice a wave of new bad trends arising in this country. Since malaysia always like to compare themselves with other countries and saying that we're better than other countries and stuff, but how can they explain all this violent and crap stuff sprouting all over the country. Teacher vs student issues, rape and etc. cases at the sarawak dam, humans being slaughtered and put into fridges, rape and murder cases, etc.
The govt and authorities isn't doing enough and if they need the citizens help on making this country better, the govt and authorities better start listen to the voices of the citizens and also tell us our rights and give us certain authority to make citizen's arrests. Else, we citizens are just gonna be spectators while the lack of authorities try hard to bring down the number of crime cases and such.

driftkingii,
Notice a wave of new bad trends arising in this country. Since malaysia always like to compare themselves with other countries and saying that we're better than other countries and stuff, but how can they explain all this violent and crap stuff sprouting all over the country. Teacher vs student issues, rape and etc. cases at the sarawak dam, humans being slaughtered and put into fridges, rape and murder cases, etc.
The govt and authorities isn't doing enough and if they need the citizens help on making this country better, the govt and authorities better start listen to the voices of the citizens and also tell us our rights and give us certain authority to make citizen's arrests. Else, we citizens are just gonna be spectators while the lack of authorities try hard to bring down the number of crime cases and such.

yeah agreed with u man.... gman always dont listen to the people.... seriously since gman talks to the world.. "We are a better country than others," I bet the our people from another country would laugh on that statement...

driftkingii,
Before people laugh at our country, they'll first view us with disgust. Like the govt always say, this how the country is run. Kalau tak suka, balik la. hahahaha I still remember that coming out from one dude who commented about the china nude squat case. hahaha Then he comes back and say, "well, actually, what I meant was... bla bla bla" but this is probably he already forced one of the china girls to sex with him already.
hahahaha

lets compile every thing bout msia.. wut is wonderfull bout msia... how this wonderful country is ruled..n open a thread bout current issues in msia..bodobodo land..

Well, some of us are good at moving backwards ... like Back to the Future ...

Wow, we've just invented time travel but only in reverse ...

its all along bodo land.. they pronounce it wrongly to bole oni..

negarakuku mah......got ppl sing about it oledi.....we are on the way to "masuk hutan,hidup sakai"

eyong,
we invented time travel without any hardware or gadgets or device. hahaha

links,
I feel like a sakai already. let's do the rain dance. hahaha no wait... let's do the chick dance so all the chicks will come to us. hahha

actually negara ku is a song called mamula moon.. so all along we sing during schooldays is cetak rompak song?

szekeiemme,
I supposed it's pirated song then. Unless some agreement is made with the composer of that mamula moon song. Guessing from a traditional trend, I'd believe a certain group of people would just claim that it is their song instead of saying it was copied from somewhere. That's 50 years of piracy.

eyong,
we invented time travel without any hardware or gadgets or device. hahaha

links,
I feel like a sakai already. let's do the rain dance. hahaha no wait... let's do the chick dance so all the chicks will come to us. hahha

s_95: No need equipment ... Just need to pray hard enough every 3 hours interval ...

links: Dun forget reading the tea leaves, or flipping the chicken bones too ...

s_95: I meant those ppl that would pray every 5 seconds and have it blasted out in public.

Funny thing is, I was at Padang Besar, Ipoh having dinner last nite and when it got to about 9pm, they actually have 2 separate "singer" 500 meters from one another, and funny thing is, they were doing a DUO ... One would sing first and the other would do back-up tone .... What a bunch of jokers, maybe wannabe Malaysian Idol ...

Anyway, get well s_95 .... We need your constant firing and terror ... hahaha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom