Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture (Mercury Living Recording) Must listen!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

proton63t

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2007
REAL CANNONS + REAL CHURCH BELLS

Any true classical-audiophile is hunting this CD. Play the youtube n listen to it urself, but you will need a real sets of speakers for a full clear boost of the cannons' blast at 5'10'' of the track.

Enjoy

craziechild

500 RPM
May 11, 2005
Sarawak
i saw one selling for RM100 at my hometown here... hehe... still saving money to buy it...

but then is it really really good? scared it doesnt suit my taste later le... hehe... or does this CD can be use as a tuning tool?

thanks

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
i've got the loseless version of this song ripped from the CD or something, the cannon sound is amazing :D

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
errr.....I still prefer my Enigma 1st album.............
with the sounds of church bells, water running and dripping...bells chiming and tingling...not to mention tuning the base and treble and also clarity of the vocal (i.e. hymning from monks.....) kekekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi ppl...i wld just like 2 share my personal experience on using TUFOIL...u c..i drive a mitsu 4G63t n im sure 99% of ppl here knows d famous mitsu is famous for its NOISY TAPPETS n believe me...mine sounded like a disco playing TEK TEK TEK only :)...well...after reading n following this forum for a while,i decided 2 give it a shot...dat was about a year ago...

i was using semi synt castrol magnatec..i decided 2 give TUFOIL a shot...n 2 my amazement,it worked very well in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience