Suzuki Cappuccino spotted!

I remember seeing one Cappuccino in Kulim, or either Penang... it's a pretty cute car, I'll agree! :D

Re: Suzuki Cappuccino spotted!

the one you saw in klang is my uncle car , black and located in eng an also..althought it is cute , but can't get the parts..everytime i go to my uncle house , the car is place behind the house..as he could not get spare parts for that car..currently , the car is in his shop..

the one you saw in klang is my uncle car , black and located in eng an also..althought it is cute , but can't get the parts..everytime i go to my uncle house , the car is place behind the house..as he could not get spare parts for that car..currently , the car is in his shop..

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

spotted at bayu perdana 7/11 , klang ^^

Oooo..Now got more already..Cool Cool..Why all Klang only one ah..Klang people love a cup of " Cappuccino"

the one i spotted on sprint hiway a few years ago...

cappuccino.jpg

it looks ok lah to me. got other nicer and cuter car i think

hahaha.. nice photo snap..
keep up the good work to spy on the next cappucino ride k..haha

Yup , i saw your thread on buying a suzuki cappuccino ya..

bro is ur uncle cappocino now is purple colour???got 1 stay at klang purple colour want sold at 38k,,,,

Aw , Err..I forgot..I will call him tonite k..Wait for my news..

Bump:
bro is ur uncle cappocino now is purple colour???got 1 stay at klang purple colour want sold at 38k,,,,

Hey , called him just now..Ya , it is his car..up for sale in kapar used car ya..purple and 38k

ic ic 38k is not easy to sell if he want sell below 30k i will consider it,,,,,,,:hmmmm:

ic ic 38k is not easy to sell if he want sell below 30k i will consider it,,,,,,,:hmmmm:

Lol , no idea about the pricing man..can't really persuade him to do so..sorry..any other cappuccino that are for sale?

my neighbour just bought that purple car earlier this year. works with suzuki.

oops!! my mistake... my neighbour bought a purple cappuccino but it was a penang number plate... so wrong car lah. will ask him if i can snap a pix and post it.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom