Superpro Pu Bushes

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
hi to all zthians,

i think i wan to hv a try on this product from HOKOMOTO RACING that is located in batu caves

can anyone here that hv changed to this SUPERPRO PU Bushes.....pls post up a few comments here about the feel after changed to it...

cheerz!

:confused: :banghead: :driver: :listen: :proud: :bawling: :love: :stupid: :adore: :mad: :hmmmm: :burnout:

Last edited:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
hi to all zthians,

i think i wan to hv a try on this product from HOKOMOTO RACING that is located in batu caves

can anyone here that hv changed to this SUPERPRO PU Bushes.....pls post up a few comments here about the feel after changed to it...

cheerz!

:confused: :banghead: :driver: :listen: :proud: :bawling: :love: :stupid: :adore: :mad: :hmmmm: :burnout:

basically, u get a more solid feel of your car suspension system after u change it..beside that, there's less maintenance compare to normal bush as they wearout very fast. in some case, owner may think that the car suspension are too soft but actually it's the bush that act weirdly, so after they change to pu bush, it solve the prob...

btw, there's not really need to get it from there..there's somebody selling it at more cheaper price as i know...

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
basically, u get a more solid feel of your car suspension system after u change it..beside that, there's less maintenance compare to normal bush as they wearout very fast. in some case, owner may think that the car suspension are too soft but actually it's the bush that act weirdly, so after they change to pu bush, it solve the prob...

btw, there's not really need to get it from there..there's somebody selling it at more cheaper price as i know...
Are u the one..? :biggrin: