Suggested Activity : Johor Circuit Trip

A thing to consider guys. PG's surface is rougher the sepang, so grip level is actually quite high as surface is rough, but at the expense of scrubbing ur tyres la...

aduii!! there goes my front bumper!!!

penuh with stone chipping. white color some more

aduii!! there goes my front bumper!!!

penuh with stone chipping. white color some more

Dont worry, masking tape banyak. . 1 roll can cover the whole bumper! hahahahaha

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

A thing to consider guys. PG's surface is rougher the sepang, so grip level is actually quite high as surface is rough, but at the expense of scrubbing ur tyres la...

Bro hows the actual track condition besides the grip level, i.e. surface condition (bumpy), foreign objects (leaves / sand / small stones). Looking at the videos, seems like its not too well maintained. I may be wrong, becoz by just looking at the videos.

pakai gudang pakai tire murah paling best...tire wear is high la ..not like sepang..hehe...

Never visit the thread for a couple of days, and all of sudden, everything looks so gempak now.

Subcon,

Jeya here. Looks like you are organizing this. I would like to belasah the car on a track, but not this trip (cant make it on 17th).

Buzz me if you guys are planning something like this in future. Thanks.

Never visit the thread for a couple of days, and all of sudden, everything looks so gempak now.

Subcon,

Jeya here. Looks like you are organizing this. I would like to belasah the car on a track, but not this trip (cant make it on 17th).

Buzz me if you guys are planning something like this in future. Thanks.

jeya,

please keep in mind that your car is used to be my baby

so please take care of my old baby...jgn belasah lebih2 tau!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Bro hows the actual track condition besides the grip level, i.e. surface condition (bumpy), foreign objects (leaves / sand / small stones). Looking at the videos, seems like its not too well maintained. I may be wrong, becoz by just looking at the videos.

OK... one thing is, don't expect PG to be like Sepang. Going to Sepang is like going to a 5 star hotel, compared to PG which is like going to 2 star one :biggrin:

Its an old track, surface is rough, some part are bumpy, sand / stones that ur refering to is not really an issue... but generally is not that bad la. Its a really fun track and very different from a sepang experience. Corners are actually misleading. Some look sharp, but in actual fact can tekan, some look like can layan, but actually need more steering input then u orginally anticipated, some corners are really blind and the track changes elevation a couple of times... but after a few laps you'll get use to it and know where u can push and stuff... its fun and reminicent of batu 3.. :burnout:

OK... one thing is, don't expect PG to be like Sepang. Going to Sepang is like going to a 5 star hotel, compared to PG which is like going to 2 star one :biggrin:

Its an old track, surface is rough, some part are bumpy, sand / stones that ur refering to is not really an issue... but generally is not that bad la. Its a really fun track and very different from a sepang experience. Corners are actually misleading. Some look sharp, but in actual fact can tekan, some look like can layan, but actually need more steering input then u orginally anticipated, some corners are really blind and the track changes elevation a couple of times... but after a few laps you'll get use to it and know where u can push and stuff... its fun and reminicent of batu 3.. :burnout:

yeap unlike sepang where 4 cars can attack one corner...do that on pasir gudang then bye2 laaaa :biggrin:

i'll be heading down to Singapore this weekend... but not with the Type-R. Going down with the huge ass Naza Ria... can go track? :biggrin:

need to pick up my mid-pipe from singapore... can't wait to get the RM01A on!

Last edited:
i'll be heading down to Singapore this weekend... but not with the Type-R. Going down with the huge ass Naza Ria... can go track? :biggrin:

need to pick up my mid-pipe from singapore... can't wait to get the RM01A on!

congrats on your new exhaust. Fujitsubo RM1 is very the silent ... :D

okey i would like to remind you guys that our original plan of meeting up at seremban R&R 8.45am stays. so guys please be punctual laaa ok???

hope to meet you guys there. for the rest we meet at the entrance of pasir gudang track.

oh yeah one more thing i have no idea how to get to Pasir gudang track but i have assumed abang WAYS knows the way. SO that makes him the leader of our bad ass 300km convoy.

Maybe we can meet up at shell/petronas at the Pasir Gudang Hway? so you guys can refuel...

oh yeah one more thing i have no idea how to get to Pasir gudang track but i have assumed abang WAYS knows the way. SO that makes him the leader of our bad ass 300km convoy.

sorry its not abang WAYS but abang WAFS.

so please forgive my mistake sifoo/taiko WAFS :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

which tanks?

definitely his car tank.... the other tank very fast the kering kontang one!!!

sorry yer prasath for the bad joke! heh heh

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom