Steering Vibrate, on wheel balanced already..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yup sold beginning sept...haihs...now looking for a snail.

i think i can rule out driveshaft as i read an article online, it says if the vibrate is torque sensitive then most likely driveshaft. mine isn't. when it vibrates i enter neutral gear and let the car cruise, still vibrates. so glad to say, i THINK i can rule out the driveshaft.

possible tires. and yes, i do have the cone.

Rims are new. Not used.

Steering rack? My tuner said my steering lately got alot free play, possibly on the verge of dying.. Aiyoo. So many problems coming at the same time.

Thanks. Will get them checked.

Bro.... u also mentioned tuner ma!!!!! send it to mechanic to check la.... tuner just tune ur car not repairing...... secondly just drive around 100km/h should solve ur problem.... 120khm/h already exit our highway limit.... :biggrin::rofl:

my tuner wanna con my money so i change steering rack ma. hahahahhaa.

yeah 100km/h and below la, steering vibrate is an indicator i will/may get love letter HAHA

nope. dont really have the time to do it. just let it be for awhile la... hahaha. reminds me not to speed

update : apparently its my tires. something's wrong somewhere and my allignment friend told me to try and claim. dont know how that works. anyone mind to share? im running on toyo t1r.

Top Bottom