Some gal juzt said hello to my fren

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
u know why?i also wonder why the gal said hello to my fren.

i really tak tersangka......that was my fren's petik betik gal

alamak....

never tot she work as that part time..never ever

:(

if i found out my gf..future gf work as that...i will cry s8 away...too emotional to think bout it

Originally posted by TypicalGuy@Mar 31 2005, 22:30
if i found out my gf..future gf work as that...i will cry s8 away...too emotional to think bout it
[snapback]858231[/snapback]​

so? What's wrong with the oldest profession in the world?

u treat her more bananas la... then she don't need papaya already B)

Originally posted by boggysv+Mar 31 2005, 22:55 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boggysv @ Mar 31 2005, 22:55 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TypicalGuy@Mar 31 2005, 22:30
[snapback]858231[/snapback]​

so? What's wrong with the oldest profession in the world?
[snapback]858297[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

coz i dun have money..my gf cheated me jz to provide me income

kekeke

u mean that girl is your gf?? :blink: :blink:

man u are world most generous person... :ph34r:

i'm kinda puzzled le
the papaya girl is your fren or wat?then u said some girl said hi to your fren? tak paham le.....
sorry for my poor comprehending power :)

i said.....i went out with my fren..suddenly a gal said hello to my fren which i know he dont have any gal's friend...

then i ask my fren..u know that gal...he answered....yeah ...in papaya farm....he petik her papaya b4...

from the gal face..i never tot she work as papaya gal.....

then comes in the part..if i have a gf that work as a papaya gal without my knowledge...to support me.....i will cry....

so? do you mean your friend's GF is a prostitute?

dirty ler....ask him to stop having S#X with her immediately....

oooo i get what he mean already... meaning to say this kind of girl very "wai tai" la... work and get money for the guy

neither the girl is his friends gf.

Originally posted by BlackHD@Mar 31 2005, 23:45
oooo i get what he mean already... meaning to say this kind of girl very "wai tai" la... work and get money for the guy

[snapback]858439[/snapback]​

blackHID is right lar..
if my future gf is like that...i will cry lor

Originally posted by TypicalGuy+Mar 31 2005, 23:57 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TypicalGuy @ Mar 31 2005, 23:57 )</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BlackHD@Mar 31 2005, 23:45

[snapback]858439[/snapback]​

blackHID is right lar..
if my future gf is like that...i will cry lor

[snapback]858478[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

phew i tot u meant that ur GF is like tat.

i would be damn sad if i were to face this situation myself.

make me very blur...read 10 X baru faham...

dont judge a book by its cover la...during my Uni days last time also i have few friends who are working part time in KTV :)

Put is this way

How about if your future gf/wife know that u always plucking papayas? will they feel sad?

How about if your future gf/wife always sleep around with other men? will you be sad?

There is some reason why sometimes some people have to do something that is beyond the limit.I dont think the girls enjoying themselves being "plucked" working as a GRO or whatever they call it.

Money is the root of all evil. ;)

fstrader san
Maybe he have it before , but never seen it in real life.nemind la, as we getting older we will see many things coming in our life, true?

Reminds me of "bohsia" aka street girls issue 12 years back ( circa 1993-1995 ) Everyday TV and newspapers publish about this gejala sosial which is FMHO is happening in any society.

Imagine you can get laid after belanja the girl a dinner or supper :)

actually i tak paham paham also

your freind meets a girl(GRO's,i assumed)and teh girl is giving your freidn money?

or vise versa>?

where she works?
I wan to go to that place also lar...
:lol:

ohhh...after some reply only i understand....

at first i thought...ur gf go n petik some others girl betik for ur income.. then u cry for it...

hahahahahhaha...lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom