skyline gtt or silvia s15?help me plss!!

mafiabear

dear sifu's..
my budget is around rm110k, n right now I'm really confused. I wanted to get a supra,but its wayyy too old. now my choice is silvia s15 or skyline gtt..pls help me to make decision.both cars are great!

I prefer u choose back ur supra go for RX7 FD3S. If u dont want a old car, S15 is better ^_^

Go for silvia. both hav a lot of potential but silvia lighter and more sexy than gtt. :burnout:

gtt with rb25 is a highway monster, bigger, and i must say is more attention-grabbing than a silvia

silvia 200kgs lighter, sleek look

depends what u like...gotta test drive both

Bump: gtt with rb25 is a highway monster, bigger, and i must say is more attention-grabbing than a silvia

bro try to get a supra without any mods done and surely it cost u around 70k+- and the rest of of money do some upgrades to ur engine or wat just a suggestion depends on u bro s15 is a sexy car too nn my favouritealso hehe:biggrin:

Having such a hard time deciding what to do with the 110K, it is obvious you should not torture yourself further by hanging on to the burden.

Send the money to me.

It's definitely going to be such a heavy obligation on me, but as a caring ZTH member I will sacrifice blood, sweat and tears to help you spend the money on the car so you don't have to worry yourself sick about what to do with the $$.

Last edited:
best thing to do is to drive both. then only make up ur mind on what to buy. discuss with owners of those cars and weigh the pros n cons.

u want it to be mighty n big or sleek n nimble?

its reminds me on 1 scene of tokyo drift filem..drift a s15..too sexy..:rofl:

gtt with rb25 is a highway monster, bigger, and i must say is more attention-grabbing than a silvia

Bump: gtt with rb25 is a highway monster, bigger, and i must say is more attention-grabbing than a silvia

You sounds like u drove both, no ?

you 'sounds' like Kendrick, no?

of kos ive driven both, i wudnt give an empty tong comment based on empty tong experience

on-topic: s15 seems to be the more nimble of the 2

Last edited:
Whats your size? i'm a big size fellow so i opt for gtt for more space and the mature feeling... s15 is a little bit too sexy, also skyline is a legend, worth to keep as family heirloom : )

bro my piece of advise, go for s15 sexy little n nimble yet superb while gtt to me,i rather save more n get the original legendary monster godzila gtr rather then gtt. no offence to gtt owner just my concern

in terms of shape and looks...silvia definitely rocks the street..but as for performance wise.. you couldn't look down on the rb25... it could pump out much more than u can expected compare to the sr20.. i've a friend that has converted his gtt to gtr plus wide body and 19 inch deep dish rims... it kills silvia.. definitely...as for my suggestion...gtt should be better..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom