sheepdog bov

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
hi all,
was kinda interested in the sheepdog bov. where can i get it? i mean as in brand new? and how much would it cost??

cheers

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
wow....nobody knows ar??....anyone?? cmon...i am sure someone knows.....

cheers

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
wah....sure or not....no replies one.....i am sure someone knows from zth.....

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Levin92 said:
i also interested with sheepdog bov...but dunno where can get the new unit...
exactly....i wonder anyone from this forum can help us....

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
i have one and using it right now...why u guys want ar...is it because of the sound...

if it is, u guys can try ARC blow valve...usually cost around RM350...sweet talk a bit maybe can get RM300...my friend bought one in JB for RM200...dont buy sqv la...to common la nowdays...

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
dorifto_deMoN said:
i have one and using it right now...why u guys want ar...is it because of the sound...

if it is, u guys can try ARC blow valve...usually cost around RM350...sweet talk a bit maybe can get RM300...my friend bought one in JB for RM200...dont buy sqv la...to common la nowdays...
exactly.....ssqv is my 2nd choice....that's y i wanna find sheepdog BOV....and yes...u can say so that i LOVE the sound....one of the loudest bov i hv heard! but the only thing is that i can't find new ones.....and if i can....hw much would it be???

dorifto_deMoN

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
dunno la zerocool...i got mine oso from my friend for RM100...damn cheap man...
it`s very hard to find one even in halfcut...try arc la bro...the sound oso nice what...
same like sheepdog...easier to find summore...

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
zero_kool said:
exactly.....ssqv is my 2nd choice....that's y i wanna find sheepdog BOV....and yes...u can say so that i LOVE the sound....one of the loudest bov i hv heard! but the only thing is that i can't find new ones.....and if i can....hw much would it be???
what does the sheepdog BOV sound like ya?? is the sound the SSQV kind of sharp high-pitched 'ching-ching' or like normal more traditional KEPISSSHHH?? anyways if u wan loud then u could try the old blitz supersound or like the ones they sell in millenium motorsport in sunway - turbosmart la i think is the brand name - the one with dual trumpets looks F.CKING MENACING AND HUGE! furthermore the name's SUPERSONIC... or MEGASONIC.. aiya something like tat la hehe!

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
crystal_method said:
what does the sheepdog BOV sound like ya?? is the sound the SSQV kind of sharp high-pitched 'ching-ching' or like normal more traditional KEPISSSHHH?? anyways if u wan loud then u could try the old blitz supersound or like the ones they sell in millenium motorsport in sunway - turbosmart la i think is the brand name - the one with dual trumpets looks F.CKING MENACING AND HUGE! furthermore the name's SUPERSONIC... or MEGASONIC.. aiya something like tat la hehe!
no la...dun want those....sheepdog is my main choice.......coz i like it's low boost sound oso....dunno how to describe to u....but it's damn nice....hehehe...hopefully someone here in zth forum can guide me to get it......and i dun wan immitations.....

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

shit lah i leave a very small gap of my window that day, then balik kampung for raya for 4 days hahahaha. Balik rumah then see my passenger side front and back got water (height around my ankle la hehe).

Until now not yet dried, and got smell summore. How la guys ?
My fren washed his car near alpha angle for RM100 because of flood. But mine is only the left side. Front and back. How ? Any cheap place can do it ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience