Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Sharing my 1/24 Scale Evolution's Model

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Well guys, I don't own and Evo but I do love them and building them in 1.24 Scale Models...

I just want to share these model with MLOC members
Hope you guys don't mind my substandard models

Evo 3 GSR(Hasegawa)
IMG_0402.jpg

Evo 3 GSR(Fujimi) Bad Accuracy..
IMG_0192.jpg

Evo V GSR(Fujimi)
IMG_0114.jpg

Evo V (Rally Spec : Tamiya)
IMG_0224.jpg

Evo VI Carisma GT (Fujimi)
IMG_0089.jpg

Evo 7 (Fujimi)
IMG_0123.jpg

Kansai HKS Evo VII (Fujimi)
IMG_0817-1.jpg

Evo VIII GSR (Fujimi)
IMG_0262.jpg

Evo VIII GSR (Fujimi)
IMG_0774.jpg

Evo VI (Tamiya)
IMG_0722.jpg

Evo VI Rally New Zealand (Tamiya)
IMG_0821.jpg

Hope you guys like the models :_:

u really spend lots of money in to this..very rich la u :regular_smile:

i only have the e6tme

Last edited:
i wanted to build the TME edition using the evo vi as a base...
they do sell the 1/24 scale tme bumper but it cost RM 30++ so i dropped the idea

I can't afford an Evo's so I build them up ;)

cham2020,

Wow!!! Great effort bro!!! I can clearly feel ur passion towards Evos!!! Its all very nice model cars... :_:

Looking forwards 1 day tht u can get a real car n join us for TT!!! GanBaTeh!!!

Wow, am really impressed with the models. Know a lot of effort and time went into it. Beautiful Stuff...Cheers mate.

Wow. I'm impressed. Especially the Evo VI Rally New Zealand, with mud and all. All of them look so realistic when you put them on the road.

Where did you buy all the Evo VI variants? I can't find them in the toy shops anywhere.

Thanks guys. I cant stop loving Evo's so I keep buying those models an build them according my taste.....

Stormvolution_9,
Yeah,I hope to get an Evo when I go out frm University....

bernardyeo,
Evo 6 variants...
1)Evo 6 (Tamiya) and Evo 6 Carisma GT (Fujimi) are bought from Singapore
2)Evo 6 NZ Rally is from a local hobby shop... :)

cham2020,

We Wil b here waiting for u!!! V all know it wil not b easy, but if u hv goal n objective, 1 day sure u can acheive it no pro!!! Same thing goes to me b4 i got my car... Hehehe... Work super hard every day/nite, wk/ mth n yrs until i got my dream car!!! Hahaha... U can do it mate!!! :_:

Bro............

Very nice collection & awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on counting & collecting all the models.......

very good effort!!! nice toys man!!! last one also my favourite!! hehehehe

bro charm2020 :)

I envy on your effort & passion bro.Let me tell you a story about myself.I LOVE PERFORMANCE & FAST CAR during my uni time.I was a mat rempit those days coz my father dont want to buy car for me even tho he afford to do so.coz he want to teach me to work hard on things I really want.so I end up collecting car magazine a lot & talk car stuff to my frens.but then those ppl who have cars they makes jokes on me then.you know laa those cocky rich kids who think they are cool.hehehehehe.but then I keep a dream.one day I must bought a cool car and mods them to max.and get a magazine photoshoot and beautiful models to pose on my car!that was my dream!hehehehe.now I have what I want.you see PASSION & DETERMINATION drives ppl to do things seriously =) so dont let those mofos deter your soul.I hope you graduate with flying colors and prove to those mofos that average guy like me and you can prove sumthing that they dont have =) show them we have BALLS =)

p/s : I like Nissan Skyline but I bought Lancer?weird isnt it?ahahahahaha :P

lol
deva_lavau, you got my name wrong.. :P
thanks for sharing your story..

well guys, here is another model
Evo VII RS Kit..
IMG_0833-1.jpg

IMG_0830-1.jpg

IMG_0824-1.jpg

A Post Every 5 Mins

I'm driving wira with 4g93t engine. Nowadays my engine RPM is very late to turn down when I rev the engine, seems like the throttle body late to close. the boost meter also late to turn down. anybody knows what happened?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom