Setapak Tt --> Genting ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
FYI I dont concern about every PPL.. Only certain people which that derserve my concern.. People that I so call friends.. Hahahahaha...

Why I concern about others you jealous ar? Hm.. So you are that guys that my friend been searching hi low all over the forum to come infront for protection..

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
IG, actually everyone in the forum already guess that the one who will come upfront to post and defence will be you.. Cause there is no others will do it hahaha.. So everyone in the forum guessed it right.. Hahahahaha

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
Xenix said:
FYI I dont concern about every PPL.. Only certain people which that derserve my concern.. People that I so call friends.. Hahahahaha...

Why I concern about others you jealous ar? Hm.. So you are that guys that my friend been searching hi low all over the forum to come infront for protection..
wat protection???

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
You are too new in to forum to know what is happening around here. Anyway wish you lots of luck my dear friends.

Ahead is the path that leads to two direction. And the choice is yours....

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
invisibleghost said:
is it everyone????

Almost.. Majority.. Only if you come to last Friday TT you will heard it from everyone who is there.. Muahaha.. What happening in this thread really makes us laughing out our ass that night.. muahahaha.. Any please be advice that not everyone in the forum is there that nite.. But I am sure they do feel the same..

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
Xenix said:
Almost.. Majority.. Only if you come to last Friday TT you will heard it from everyone who is there.. Muahaha.. What happening in this thread really makes us laughing out our ass that night.. muahahaha.. Any please be advice that not everyone in the forum is there that nite.. But I am sure they do feel the same..
watever, i m not here to make enemies

Xenix

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Kuala Lumpur, P
honda_fans.tripod.com
invisibleghost said:
i m not under any flag. but i see u r good at annoying ppl

Did I? I annoyed you? Sorry bro if I did. Anyway I guess I need not explain to you why and what that result of what I am doing and saying today in the forum. Those who is in here long enough will know what I mean. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.