Setapak Audio shops ?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

icecube

500 RPM
Along jalan Genting Klang i see alot of audio shop (car assesories shop) . I need someone to help me to install my audio setup. I got all the stuff already (4ch amp,sub, electronic crossover, component,rca cable,8 gauge cable,fuis)....... I need to know which shop are reliable nearby.... I went to one shop and i pretent to dont know much about audio stuff (i am still new to audio stuff) and ask this shop how to install a 2 channel to a single sub and he say just use the left channel and leave the right channel alone (but the amp is bridgeable as he intro me that amp) and i was like :blink: .. i do think most car assesories ppl just simply connect the wiring for u as long as it have sound, tats it.

Do you guys know which shop is more reliable along setapak area as i dont have much time or know the way to go to PJ to get my stuff installed.

As you can see, i got a electronic crossover and i dont want to screw things up.
Please guide me... thanks alot sifu sifu sekalian...

mmm.. go to KF Audio down at Jln Ipoh... they have a lot of experience installing stuff but it wotn be as cheap as those guys...

... KF audio at jalan ipoh.. but i think they quote quite high price for installation (good workmanship) but i only want a cheap and reasnoable installation/price. :D

Anyway I found a shop who sell quite alot of quality component at Section 1 near jaya jusco setapak there.
I will find some time to go there and bring all my component and let them quote me the price.

Check out CV Audio in Uptown :D Lots of positive feedback and I personally went there myself too.. very good very clean very pro man these people. :D

THE One aksesori not bad.....at d SIX HAppiness Restaurant that side.....BROTHERS that areas.....u know? dun go sri rampai there.....suck n fuck service n they charge depends on car......las time i install a boost meter......quoted me rm45 n then after completed ask me pay rm65....said me salah dengar.......WTF

rm25 for labor n rm40 for tat stupid aquarium hose....i get it at hardware shop rm2 for 10 meter....shit

icecube,
Along Jln Genting Klang opposite the golf club....you will see SHELL petrol station. Facing straight the petrol station you will see an audio shop (corner lot)...workmanship quite good and price reliable. It's next to a car workshop

Sorry i forgot the name shop. The installer name Ah Wee.

yup the one gives good friendly service....is mandy still there?dont go to Brothers,dont go to J.E and dont go to Max Automart...these people only charge high and dont know what they are doing...this is from personal experience...went to max automart Ong Taikim to install friends turbo timer end up with dead speedo meter no light...stpid buggers..J E Sri Rampai are snakes..

Last edited:
g88 said:
icecube,
Along Jln Genting Klang opposite the golf club....you will see SHELL petrol station. Facing straight the petrol station you will see an audio shop (corner lot)...workmanship quite good and price reliable. It's next to a car workshop

Sorry i forgot the name shop. The installer name Ah Wee.

that is AUDIO KERETA RIA
CONTACT NUMBER WILL BE 012-2380340

marantz599 said:
that is AUDIO KERETA RIA
CONTACT NUMBER WILL BE 012-2380340

Yeah you are right man !!!! Friendly installer

they do other stuff also? like install those gauges like oil pressure, oil temp, boost?

lasttime i install BM horn. brand hella... at J.E at wangsa maju opposite jaya jusco... they charge me 40 bucks oni.. horn + relay + workmanship..

me too , i alway deal my car asse with JE near OnTaikim one too , i found that other shop within area in setapak , hard to find a shop which did't cut throat one.., i alway check price with other and the last i still come back to them , maybe i'm not those "High quality" consumer for me as long as my car can get back to normal state i'm happy with that.

If want a quality one ,maybe can check with the access shop "CAn CAN " i think that is the name , becoz it being thre when i study my secondary till now..> 10 yr should have quiet good kong fung to stand for so long...:)

Top Bottom