Service Timing Belt, not change it !!

sentro

heya,

can i know does any of u do service timing belt ??? not change timing belt, but just regular service ...

to check whether the timing belt still left how much, got leakage or not, n bla bla ....

How much does it normaly charge for that ???

if cheap i'll go service tomorrow morning liaoz

There are cheaper servicing tools actually..... Your fingers, and your judgement.

Take a touch light see see, use your finger push push the timing belt see enough tight or not... See your mileage how much so far... or go service centre say wanna do 10 points or 20 points checking lo... some service centre gives free checking

but how to see and touch lol ... its under the cover.

that why need to send to workshop and service ( check the belt & leakage & etc )

fyi, i;'ve forgotten the mileage but i chg last year, just need precaution so better service lorh

any1 know the labour ?

I don't think the term is to service timing belt.. just check... quite easy to open the cover what

just change last year....u dun write it down the mileage?

timing belt normaly hard to guess its condition. the timing belt cover normaly is easy to reach...and with 10mm bolt (mostly).

open it up n see whether ur timing oil seal leaking o not, or for some FR engine, check the camshaft oil seal also....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom