• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Greetings,

I'm new here and got one question.

I'm using a Perdana and recently just installed the Projector Headlamp, I know how to adjust the lighting Up and Down but how to adjust it Left and Right, because my left side lamp is projecting little bit to the left not center as compared to the right lamp

Feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
i did retrofit on my headlight too using marimoto mini H1. Right side is parallel with ground. Left side slanting a bit towards the right. so left side cut-off line will be slightly higher. Maybe the lens were design like that because when i test it naked headlamp(without the cover) both parallel with ground.

Yes you can adjust up down and left right if you are using original one.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Stock v6 headlamp has vertical and horizontal adjustment screws, ori or aftermarket. But projector I don't know la.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
retrofit projector will stick on the stock reflector bowl. so as long as you move left/right/top/bottom the projector will follow

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
HotRice, I wonder how is the project performance. Is it very good? I mean a lot brighter than stock?

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
way brighter and better man. Just make sure you buy a good projector avoid china g1 projector. Depending on how clear is your headlamp housing lens it could be on par with prius projector. Nice cutoff lamp etc.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
HotRice, I wonder how is the project performance. Is it very good? I mean a lot brighter than stock?
My friend did also. Projector with HID fitment, much better then original. HID in projector also will not shine/glare onto oncoming cars as projector type is focused

Sep 30, 2014
Subang Jaya
i did retrofit on my headlight too using marimoto mini H1. Right side is parallel with ground. Left side slanting a bit towards the right. so left side cut-off line will be slightly higher. Maybe the lens were design like that because when i test it naked headlamp(without the cover) both parallel with ground.

Yes you can adjust up down and left right if you are using original one.
I see, I know how to adjust it up/down but can't seem to find the thing to adjust it left/right.

The light seems brighter and it shoots quite far.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I need to replace my front wheel bearing for my 1996 1.6 satria. Any suggestion on where I can get it? I asked Proton Service, the price for one is RM260. So, for both it would be RM520. So, I decided not buy MMC one becoz its too expensive I guess.

Looking for shops around PJ/Shah Alam area coz I work and live there respectively. Thank you in advance for your input.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience