Satria neo steering modification

iatebananas

Known Member
Oct 5, 2012
Petaling Jaya
Hi. Im planning to change my neo steering to a preve steering. Anyone done this before? My only concern is the airbag swapping to the preve steering. would it fit?

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
I doubt the air bag will fit unless by some luck they are using the same air bag.

SubaruFTW

Nov 27, 2012
Miri
wooo this looks nice! I always thought of buying a racing steering wheel now. but this made me change my mind haha. Nice mod there bro.

Nov 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
sadly the airbag doesnt fit... had to disable the airbag bulb because it will stay on. called proton for a quote for the preve airbag... Rm620+ for the module only.

But what the heck. it looks good. so here it is. :)
i did this mod too to my wira. feels good. anyway, did u installed the steering control interface too? im asking because that's the next thing im gonna do to my car.

simon yong

Feb 16, 2013
selangor
do saga LMST can fit preve steering? need to install steering control interface? now much the steering control interface normally?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience