Satria Neo CPS problem

Guys, just finish my 15k service yday...

And my wiper arm bend has been replaced by them..
And wiper whack the pillar also done......
Overall, everything solve except they left two spot of yellow stain on my white coat...argh!! cant get it off...

well
there;s a case of non cps neo 1.6 manual can achieve 210km/h
the mod is exhaust system n only tune one adjustable cam pulley
not sure how long it takes tho -.-

my neo 1.6Mline Manual stock standard hit 220kmh before...took awhile from 180kmh to 190kmh but after that hit 220 quite easy... o.O

but then sounds like Neo CPS has the same problems as my neo (1 year old now - still got problems)...

1)Wiper blade hit the side of windscreen frame - fixed
2)Loose boot cover (got rattling sound) - fixed
3)1st gear to 2nd gear sticky - until now still sticky (proton center dunno how to fix it)
4)Suspension got rattling sound somewhere when its cold (in the morning) AND after i drive very long distance but anything in the middle no sound at all - complain many many times already...(service center cannot fix it because cannot detect the problem - they don't drive it everyday but i do) :banghead:

Last edited:
bro kazu,

i've lots of sound tht happens when the engine or specifically whole car being cold, after it's hot all the sound is gone.....weird

bro kazu,

i've lots of sound tht happens when the engine or specifically whole car being cold, after it's hot all the sound is gone.....weird

oh? seems like i'm not the only one...anyone else got the same problem?
bro did u ask the guys at the service center about the sounds? what did they say? my service center check and check den tighten the whole suspension edi and change 2 shock absorber (front right and rear left) for me (they think something wrong with absorber) but after change and all still same...still got sound... :confused: they headache i oso headache...susah... :banghead:

we are experimenting this method Break In Secrets--How To Break In New Motorcycle and Car Engines For More Power mr hks,

since the warranty is 5 years, so why not give it a try... from 0-160 is quite fast la, as per manufacturer claims... 160-180 very slow, 180-190 lil bit faster but generally slow,basically a very long strech needed to reach 190km/h...

OMG you have answered my long time mysteries!

My Satria Neo 08 with very little mods running at 126whp and the whole Powerzone guys were shocked! They told me that maybe my engine is assemble with a Supervisor attended so those workers is being in their best behavior...

but now I know the answer!

p.s: once I got my car, straight away fly to Johor manage to hit 210km/h!

oh? seems like i'm not the only one...anyone else got the same problem?
bro did u ask the guys at the service center about the sounds? what did they say? my service center check and check den tighten the whole suspension edi and change 2 shock absorber (front right and rear left) for me (they think something wrong with absorber) but after change and all still same...still got sound... :confused: they headache i oso headache...susah... :banghead:

Got asked, but as usual they need to check.....

So when i heard they said need to check then i was like forget bout it coz it will like take a whole day for them to check and i dun wan to spent time at COE.....

I understand the car problem happen with earlier CPS engine esp on Satria neo and Gen 2 as well.

But the salesman told me it's solved in Exora....so better get Exora mah....a lil underpower ok la....

bigger family members, Time to settle down with MPV.

blade99

Issit true there's 2nd batch of Neo CPs is out?

New prob, my headlamp masuk water...anyone else?

all under warranty...kindly arrange with SC and get it replaced...

Reporting live from COE,

Was here since 9am to change my bend wiper arm..yes my wiper arm bend again for god sake 2nd time...........arghhh

Solved most of the problems you guy mentioned..sounds eliminated except for one which is the passenger seat. Everytime i fix it, then when i adjust the seat it comes back again.

left headlight used to be fish tank...diy and fixed it with silicon. (Spent 15 minutes rather than 3 hoursat SC).

Good luck guys.

The quality issues will never end...heard that PROTON want to take action on their bad performing vendors/parts supplier, but got warning from some datuk/tan sri/ vvip above.. so this Quality issues will never end... at the end of the day the vendors who become richer and richer, drive bmw, merce, lexus, etc.... got 6-7 cars.. demmit..

My Neo also experienced the same problem..but i dont really bother bout it...After reading some issue of wiper bend,I applied more RAIN X during this rainy season...No big deal..Drove at 140km/h without the wiper on during heavy downpour..very confident of rainX..but not recommended to use rainX with wiper. noisy!! I once use RainX and wiper on MAX on wira, wiper blade flew off( maybe not installed firmly)...embarassing!!

CHeers!!

Hi Bros,

Such a long time i din update u guys on my prob....

Here am i again to express my disatisfying and express my pityness to the stupidest Proton's Staff....

Was @ COE since this morning to replace my 2nd wiper arm, door rubber, headlamp (Water goes in) and fog lamp (Water goes in too) and here watz happen :

9.00am : Reach COE for registration and blah blah blah complain story
11.30am : Only saw my car went in for repair after 2 1/2 hrs of waiting #@^*#@*#@^
3.00pm : They told me they cant warranty my headlamp as THERE IS NO WATER INSIDE THE HEADLAMP FOR NOW!!
4.30pm : Left COE wit just wiper arm replace and door rubber

Last 2 week, i call up my favourite guy at proton said tht water goes into my both headlamps..even snap a photo and mms him plus make a visit jst to show them on the headlamp. It's great that 3 fellar notice it, a technician exec, a SA and a guy from I-Care....so they said no stock and hav to order apprently...ok, no problem on tht. So the next appointment will be today to change the headlamp. However, they deny on the warranty replacement as the STUPID WARRANTY DEPARTMENT doesn't see any water in the headlamp. I was like WTF, come on ur own PROTON ppl saw it last 2 weeks, not only 1 but 3 ppl....This is so f***king unreasonable after i waited for 6 hrs then ony approach me canot replace....come on, go eat shit la....no wonder PROTON will never improve...this such of customer service, please 4 words for u..."To hell wit u". U piss me off, u gona get it..u stupid damn WARRANTY DEPARTMENT...ask them come talk to me..not dare to...why so chicken?
Am not sure wat the hell i'm typing as i'm full of anger now.....PROTON WARRANTY DEPARTMENT is the most department and most unknowledgable and most stupidest in the world....Ripley's believe it onot should ask PROTON WARRANTY DEPARTMENT to join them in their record book.....F**K you WARRANTY DEPARTMENT...
If there is any proton guy here from this department, i'm glad to meet u face by face.....then u will smell my anger!!

Really CANNOT accept that a new owner are advice to use RAIN X because his new wiper blade is easy bend....

Hi Bros,

Such a long time i din update u guys on my prob....

Here am i again to express my disatisfying and express my pityness to the stupidest Proton's Staff....

Was @ COE since this morning to replace my 2nd wiper arm, door rubber, headlamp (Water goes in) and fog lamp (Water goes in too) and here watz happen :

9.00am : Reach COE for registration and blah blah blah complain story
11.30am : Only saw my car went in for repair after 2 1/2 hrs of waiting #@^*#@*#@^
3.00pm : They told me they cant warranty my headlamp as THERE IS NO WATER INSIDE THE HEADLAMP FOR NOW!!
4.30pm : Left COE wit just wiper arm replace and door rubber

Last 2 week, i call up my favourite guy at proton said tht water goes into my both headlamps..even snap a photo and mms him plus make a visit jst to show them on the headlamp. It's great that 3 fellar notice it, a technician exec, a SA and a guy from I-Care....so they said no stock and hav to order apprently...ok, no problem on tht. So the next appointment will be today to change the headlamp. However, they deny on the warranty replacement as the STUPID WARRANTY DEPARTMENT doesn't see any water in the headlamp. I was like WTF, come on ur own PROTON ppl saw it last 2 weeks, not only 1 but 3 ppl....This is so f***king unreasonable after i waited for 6 hrs then ony approach me canot replace....come on, go eat shit la....no wonder PROTON will never improve...this such of customer service, please 4 words for u..."To hell wit u". U piss me off, u gona get it..u stupid damn WARRANTY DEPARTMENT...ask them come talk to me..not dare to...why so chicken?
Am not sure wat the hell i'm typing as i'm full of anger now.....PROTON WARRANTY DEPARTMENT is the most department and most unknowledgable and most stupidest in the world....Ripley's believe it onot should ask PROTON WARRANTY DEPARTMENT to join them in their record book.....F**K you WARRANTY DEPARTMENT...
If there is any proton guy here from this department, i'm glad to meet u face by face.....then u will smell my anger!!

OMG.. after seeing this.. should i go for neo CPS or not.. damn..
should i get 2009 stock or just wait for 2010 stock?
i'm going to submit my loan this weekend for the neo cps..
2009 stock can get discount.. hmm.. not sure whether it is the second batch or what..
is it so much problem with this neo? :confused:

hi brothers..i jus got my Satria Neo Cps on 28.12.2009 white manual...hav clocked nearly 1800km dy..everytin is perfect except the Jerking problem.. it happens in both 2nd gear n 3rd gear when i rev it more den 3k..sent is for 1st service..dey sd dey checked everytin n d knock sensor was not tight n nw its tighten n d guys took for test drive n its al fine..but wen i took out d car n tested..haih its stil ther..u totally lose d thrill wen ur car semput semput b4 it takes d speed..its a powerful car n nice to drive..can any1 pls help me out here...i sent to service at service centre at kesas highway the big one....wud reseting the ecu solve it o shud i ask em to replace it wit a new one? o cud it be spark plug or fuel injection or accelerator sensor or air intake prop???

Haiiyooo so many post i see CPS got jerking problem! how to drive la.. u know like the advertisment in streamyx where the boy driving supra.. SIGH~!

Top Bottom