Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Satria GTi Turbocharged

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
-removed-

Pls PM if interested.

Last edited:
Boost is currently set at 0.8-0.9 bar. The pistons have a potential of reliably sustaining 1.5 bar, though I suggest you upgrade the conrods for that appplication...

As for the N/A engine - turbocharged conversion, I have thoroughly discussed with my mechanic (A reliable and very knowledgeable one, countless engines rebuild by him, specialty in Subarus) and he has confirmed that other than the additional oil squirters and different pistons, the 93P block is pretty much the same as the 93T in the same way that the 63 NA is similar to the 63T (VR4-Evo3 Gen). The GZE pistons give a lower compression ratio than a standard GSR as well, making the engine very safe for boosting. The conrods however wont be reliable at 1.2 bar and above with a TD05 or equivalent or better turbo.

Will upload soon... but it looks just like a normal lowered GTi with an aftermarket muffler.

O,o... not bad wor...your GTi looks new.. :D... NICE NICE. but i dun haf the money. :(... its a good buy leh :shades_smile: ... GOoD LUCK

Ahaha thanks the both of you.
See lah if my price is met, there goes my car.

Im eyeing this very nice model of a car now. :biggrin:
Dont worry my great TT friends, no speculations needed. Its a downgrade. :biggrin:

:shades_smile: ehehhe.. wei.. tat day saw you in MOTORSHOW looking at the maxda MX-5... after tat den you say wanan sell car....must be buying tat car la... ehehee.. you rich ass.... ehehe.. looking forward... must let me sit ya!!!

nice car, very good condition. owner really takes care of the car.

eh..what car u getting? i oso tinkin very deep to letgo my GTi...

u sell urs first..then later i post up mine :P

hehe

Hey khoyos... surprised to hear from you. Thanks man.

TYK: diu i where got go motorshow with you... go change your rims first la heheh...

tombstone: I think mine will be a very slow sale la. You selling urgently or not?
The car I want to get... its slow and old and common and very not special but quite syok one... :biggrin:

tell me what car faster... :D

btw...free bump...

my car....wanna let go oso laa... i feel sad...cos i have been pampering it since it was young till now ... :cry:

If its urgent then sell only la... no need to think about demand and supply and competition... :biggrin:

The car I tell you in TT ok. But no need to bring up any hopes. :biggrin:

Thanks for the bump

eit: Thanks huh?. But no monster monster la normal car only. ;)

his car is = half of my RIMS PRICE ahhahahah ... i mean the car he's getting lolz.. but good car.. O,o...

his car is = half of my RIMS PRICE ahhahahah ... i mean the car he's getting lolz.. but good car.. O,o...

Of course la you buy those taikor USA imported rims... dont compare my car with your rims, different class already... :X

Bump

wahlauey.....what car is that?? jason...u joining me issit? :D

No la something much more simpler....
But it seems that at this price there isnt much interest.... heheh

bro, good deal u have there.... upload pics soon ok.....

Great car.Personally drove it before and it is one quite powerful car.Owner is very fussy and car is well taken care of.Honestly was quite shocked to see owner selling the car as the car is well pampered and lotsa money and time and effort poured on it.Sad to see the owner letting go his precious.

BUMP !!! Wish my car could be like yours heheh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom