Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hopefully la bro :rolleyes: need to sort out the ground clearance dulu hahah :rofl:

Exhaust extractor issue, right? Come my house, I have like 4 to 5 different types of hammer......hhahhahahhahahahhahha:biggrin:

your current engine is 4g92 right? RM2.5k inclusive new radiator? U can bore it though. :biggrin:
Yo...
The radiator was change to a new unit when my car was towed to a temporary garage after my engine KO.
They changed it to test whether the gasket leak or not...

I ask ed my mech, he said 2.5k is a mixture of old & new parts

Uncle go, will slow them down, later they got to wait some where for me, so better leave to the experts, so join them tt only......lol:biggrin:

Your car probably got the highest output, how can you slow them down. Driving experience also you got more. :biggrin:

Hopefully la bro :rolleyes: need to sort out the ground clearance dulu hahah :rofl:
93 mivec wor dont pray pray

Eh i wanna do mine too. Where and when?

Let's DIT!

Yo...
The radiator was change to a new unit when my car was towed to a temporary garage after my engine KO.
They changed it to test whether the gasket leak or not...

I ask ed my mech, he said 2.5k is a mixture of old & new parts

:hmmmm: top overhaul usually RM800-1k. I guess the price is ok laa. Are you gonna do some head mods? :driver:

If DIT also can, but I got mini jack only. Chris got BIG Jack......lol:rofl:

info me if doing DIT..will tag along if free..:wavey:

#OGPIM 2.5k sound alright..all come down to the outcome when finish..if still got problem headache laa..

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi All,

I need an advice from those who experience before.

Situation as below.
1.Wira SE 1.5 Siemen VDO Throttle body damage.
2.I replace it with 1.8Siemen VDO Throttlebody (Purchase new from Proton Part Center @ RM556.36)
3.When I install it, the car idling not stable and sometime engine die/off itself.
4.What could be wrong? How to solve this problem?
5.I saw a lot article said the 1.8TB can Plug & play on 1.5 Siemen VDO engine, but now......(Never ending...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom