• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

SARD Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator 100% Genuine

ftzone

full throttle zone
All Brand New Genuine SARD Fuel Pressure Regulators (standard size).
Made in Japan. 100% original SARD.
Available colors: Gold, Red, Blue & Silver.
Suitable for N/A and Turbo (less than 350hp)

All colors available.
Price: RM360.00 per unit w/o option parts.

Optional Parts:
Arospeed Fuel Press Meter - RM55.00
1meter Fuel Hose - RM15.00
Adapters (Mitsubishi / Toyota / Nissan / Honda) - RM38.00 each.

Or full package: RM450.00 (nett)
1x Fuel Press Meter (Arospeed)
1x Adaptor
1x 1meter Fuel Hose

We source from reputable & reliable company and are able to supply full range of SARD Racing Products.
Please ask us should you need SARD fuel injectors, fuel pump, oil catch tank, fuel rail and etc.
Call: 016-4786000 or email: [email protected] for info.

I have been in ZTH since 2005 (even longer with my old nick) and it's been 4+ years trading over in ZTH and have no bad records. Have confident when purchasing your performance upgrade parts from FTZONE RACING and avoid hassle of being cheated with knock-offs/imitation and bad sellers which can't keep their words.

Attachments

• sardafpr.jpg
    sardafpr.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 603
Last edited:
Offer of the month.
RM428.00 full package.

1. Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator.
2. Fuel Rail Adaptor.
3. 1/2meter Fuel Hose 8mm.
4. Arospeed Fuel Pressure Meter.

Last edited:
don't get ripped off with cheap SARD look imitation fuel regulators... this is petrol we are talking about.. imagine those fake chinese crap (made in china) were to leak fuel and you burn inside your car... just because you want to save a few bucks.. you have to compromise your safety.

Genuine SARD FUEL REGULATORS are made in Japan and retails for >RM300.00 ask any performance shops in Sunway and you'll get the idea.

Look at my actual product picture.. they are different from those look a like.

p/s: There are imitation "SARD Fuel Pressure Regulators" with SARD box and manuals. However there are differences comparing them to the genuine. As far as I know.. imitation which is only available in Silver color. The logo printing on the plastics are easily rub off with your fingernails and the stuff that came off the plastic looks shining. The genuine SARD fuel regulator has 2 dimples right below the fuel inlet hole while the fake has only 1. (on late SARD AFPR models) The other thing to notice is the rivets quality.

How I know? Because my customer came with the cheap SARD fuel regulator which he bought online was leaking like having menses, (to a more techie guy.. it wasn't because it was installed wrongly.. but rather it was leaking at the top part where you connect a vacuum line to it), wasn't increasing any pressure at higher rpm as suppose to even after upgrading to a new high pressure fuel pump... finally he got fed up and purchase another unit from my shop.. and the funny problems went away... I am not blowing my own trumpet here... come and have a look at my place before you commit yourself into buying cheap fakes and compromising your own safety. But if you insist in getting cheap stuffs.. I have no objection to it.. as long as you don't drive your car with leaking fuel near me, because I smoke and I may just blow up your car with myself along with it.

Last edited:
Is this a rising rate fuel regulator? Coz i know rising rate shouldnt be used on turbos. It will run very rich.

thanks vick85ong.

BlackSmith, turbo cars need rising rate fuel pressure regulator ler. Run rich is because weak fuel pump perhaps... not because of rising rate regulator.

cannot ler... RM400 cannot cover costs. RM420.00 is the best. If you are in tight budget you can opt for AROSPEED instead... full set only RM300 + shipping

Last edited:
this is a 1:1 regulator.. not the rising rate.

but i can assure tis guy is selling ori stuff...actually i did buy quite few items from u ... hehe.. but i ask my friend deal with u name nicholas in tawau,sabah.. all things that you send to hexa kimia is actually my shop.prompt delivery. keep it up!

sard pressure meter expensive... RM2xx once you know the price you dun want it liao...

this is a 1:1 regulator.. not the rising rate.

but i can assure tis guy is selling ori stuff...actually i did buy quite few items from u ... hehe.. but i ask my friend deal with u name nicholas in tawau,sabah.. all things that you send to hexa kimia is actually my shop.prompt delivery. keep it up!

Thanks Renxun for the kind feedback.
However are you sure the SARD is not the rising rate type?
I am using the SARD regulator and it increase pressure when in boost wor relatively acting to vacuum and boost conditions.... that is how many performance tech guy defines a rising rate fuel press. Unless you can explain otherwise.:nurse:

1:1 is the normal linear rate for most FPRs and the pressure increase linearly with your boost.every 1psi of boost will result in 1psi increase in fuel pressure.

rising rate has the rate of 1:1.5 meaning to say 1psi boost will result in 1.5psi increase in fuel pressure... so if you have 2psi boost, your fuel pressure increase will be 3psi, 6psi boost you will have 9psi increase. is geometrical propotional compare to the linear increment. =)

like that ah? im using neo, so do u have the adapter also?

na_power, as far as I know, the Satria Neo dun need to use adaptor. They connect it bypassing the stock regulator. since your fuel rail is made from plastic i think.

ah... i dun have dummy adaptor. maybe you can consult with your mechanic first.

So is this a rising rate FPR? Seems like you're unsure what you are selling.
Isnt weak fuel pump not able to provide adequate pressure during boost?? Engine would be running LEAN instead of RICH?

Last edited:
BlackSmith,
There a numerous websites stating that this SARD is a rising rate fuel pressure regulator. Until renxun explained otherwise. I admit that my technical knowledge is still limited. I have installed (a user myself) sold quite a number and I have no complains. Every major tuner shops in Sunway is using and selling the same regulator I am selling. It is not that I custom make these you know.

You have answered your own question about the weak fuel pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom