• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Ori sard adjustable fuel pressure regulator

Ellipse506

Known Member
SARD Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator for sale.

SARD.jpg

APPLICATION: UNIVERSAL
PRICE: MYR350
CONDITION: NEW

INCLUDED:
AFPR
HOSE NIPPLES
PRESSURE GAUGE
MANUAL (JAPANESE)

For enquiries, pls sms me at 012 2077569 and state the product and where u saw this ad.

Don't get ripped off with cheap SARD look imitation fuel regulators... this is petrol we are talking about.. imagine those fake chinese crap (made in china) were to leak fuel and you burn inside your car... just because you want to save a few bucks.. you have to compromise your safety.

Genuine SARD FUEL REGULATORS are made in Japan and retails for >RM300.00 ask any reputable performance shops in Bdr.Sunway and you'll get the idea.

Look at my actual product picture.. they are different from those look a like.

NOTE: There are imitation "SARD Fuel Pressure Regulators" with SARD box and manuals. (some with only white box). However there are differences comparing them to the genuine. The rivets on the imitation fuel regulator usually will have poor fittings. The logo printing on the plastics are easily rub off with your fingernails and the stuff that came off the plastic looks shining. Original 8mm hose nipple connectors are in blue alumite coated regardless of the fuel pressure regulator color. Imitation hose nipple will usually follow the color of the fuel pressure regulator.

Pls do understand, that due to the sensitive nature of the product, this is a COD ONLY SALE!!! COD can be done in the following places.

COD SPOTS:
TTDI
SUNWAY SUBANG
SS2
BANDAR UTAMA
BANGSAR
HARTAMAS

P.S. Sorry FTZone for using some of your written material. I have only 1 to sell and I was lazy to type... I owe you a drink... haha!

WYSIWYG...

P.S. PLS CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS AS WELL…

THERE IS A CHASIS STRENGTHENING PACKAGE AVALIABLE FOR THE WAJA.

THIS INCLUDES:
FRONT 2-POINT STRUT BAR
REAR 2 POINT UPPER STRUT BAR (NOT THE USELESS SHORT ONE)
4-POINT FRONT LOWER ARM BAR

ALL BARS FOR MYR250 COD TERMS!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom