Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bintulu

• Miri

• Limbang

• Total voters
EE9..........how bout the fast FD u told me about........can it match the EG?
That EG is the one looking for the "big" HKS turbo ah?!

no...i only know the gtr 1111, cni dunno..if not mistaken cni gtr owns by a malay right? u guys having tea at padungan just now??saw ur car with the evo4 ka?
hehehehe

Malay meh? Not sure. Haha, yeah lim teh over there. How come didn't see you? Wasn't driving your E9?

there's another guy driving white GTR .. QKQ86.. if Im not mistaken, he also in ZTH.. goes by the nickname Manhoos4u....

that CNI GTR owner is a Malay guy...
btw, guys.. have u ever heard a GTR loose to the Putra Turbo(the famous white Putra who always with the White Perdana Turbo)..??

farique said:
there's another guy driving white GTR .. QKQ86.. if Im not mistaken, he also in ZTH.. goes by the nickname Manhoos4u....

that CNI GTR owner is a Malay guy...
btw, guys.. have u ever heard a GTR loose to the Putra Turbo(the famous white Putra who always with the White Perdana Turbo)..??

while in aust, ever saw GTR lose to a 180sx

no, i drove my gf kelisa....with h.i.d :P kekekeke...all ori wan..so dat no one knows dat is me! :P lazy to drive at night le, cos i went to soho ma, scared later if drank too much get drunk ah..so better drive kelisa..kekekkeke

farique said:
were the 180 heavily modded?

no idea what is under the hood, watched that on a local "ahem" drag.

Yesterday saw an EG with Integra front (two light model), a bit weird looking....

evoX2 said:
no idea what is under the hood, watched that on a local "ahem" drag.

Yesterday saw an EG with Integra front (two light model), a bit weird looking....
oh.. I see.. local "ahem".. hehehes..

an EG with Integra front? hmm.. neva seen like that before..

EE9, lol, weekend should drive your weekend car bah. Sacrifice on all the booze. But yeah, that area very dodgy. Last time I park behind there, someone reverse and scraped my front end. Hit and run. Dammit..

E2, Oh, I saw that Hybrid before. I think beh ngam la. Weird.

still Soho meh??.......though the happening place now in kch is on the way to pertanak........dunno the area name lar.......

that Qk*86 GTR's office is next to mine.... He from middle east, i think....

Farique, that Putra GSR where got win GTR... GTT lo.... no need to post the number plate.... that QK*86 GTR is damn 9 9 fast... :)

boon,
soho still suits our these old mans la.... travallion cannot le..dun suits me le..pai kias so many...youngsters too much..lolz....

The gtr really damn fast le...shiok ah the power.....hehehhehe

u still can go SOHO lo... me old man liaw, can only go drink Milk Tea at 3rd Mile area.... hehehehe

Boon, the happening place is called Travilion... many ppl there lo...dangerous... :p

hahhaa, gentleman bear in mind tat if u guys happen to go all these places, better put ur baby at home, dun drive there..too dangerous..hahahhaa..

Top Bottom