Sale Japan NGK Plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Sale Japan NGK Plugs

Ya bro, Getz 1.3 (A) which one is suitable please advice.

SePaT said:
what abt B16/18 series???

Plenty of plugs can be used on B16/18.

Depending on your requirements, usage and budget.

NGK platinums, Iridium IX, Iriways, Denso Platinum ZU and Iridium Power.

Depends on you.

Thanks

tkhpeng said:
Ya bro, Getz 1.3 (A) which one is suitable please advice.

You can chose the NGK VX platinum plugs that are on offer now. Plenty of other options if budget permits.

Thanks.

bro,Can you pm me the price of a set of spark plugs for L2?pls include the postage fee.And also quote me a set of plugs for my V6 mivec engine.thanks

Last edited:
Intrested in mivec spark plugs. Where is ur location? Or call 0124807661
Thanks.

platinum n iridium...whixh is beter a? im using iridium now..if i use tis..consider upgrade or downgrade? PM me....i need a set of spark plug soon

jonathan79 said:
bro,Can you pm me the price of a set of spark plugs for L2?pls include the postage fee.And also quote me a set of plugs for my V6 mivec engine.thanks

L200 NGK Plugs price as listed on the 1st page Offer Price RM32/pc. 2 sets left only.

Mivec V6 engine got lots of options from platinum to iridium and price vary from RM35/pc to RM45/pc. Depends on your budget.

Chris

Moosestyle said:
Intrested in mivec spark plugs. Where is ur location? Or call 0124807661
Thanks.

I'm at Jalan Sungei Besi / Pudu / Lok Yew area. Do call me at 012 - 377 2323 when come by this area.

Thanks.

Chris

huakenny said:
platinum n iridium...whixh is beter a? im using iridium now..if i use tis..consider upgrade or downgrade? PM me....i need a set of spark plug soon

Generally iridium are better than platinum in terms of performance. It all depends on what you want, whether you want power or life span.

We have many types of platinum and iridium plugs from both leading manufacturer, NGK and DENSO.

Chris

chris2000 said:
Generally iridium are better than platinum in terms of performance. It all depends on what you want, whether you want power or life span.

We have many types of platinum and iridium plugs from both leading manufacturer, NGK and DENSO.

Chris

i need for impreza gc8

iridium can last for how long? platinum le?

denso n ngk iridium..PM me the price...i can take at pudu or sg.wang area....

BKR7EKC-N-11 - OEM plug specifically for Mitsubishi Mivec 4G92 engines featuring 2 ground electrode

Usual RM45.00/pc NOW SALE RM32.00/pc !!!

price for one set ar?

bro.. for evo 3, i did check the code is BPR7EIX..
yours BP7EVX- is it the same..

Bump: bro.. for evo 3, i did check the code is BPR7EIX..
yours BP7EVX- is it the same..

Hi Bro,

May i know which one for Perdana Sei? How to contact you if want to deal/trade.

Thank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom