Sabahan ZTH members

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Originally posted by topui11@Feb 25 2005, 19:47
lancerfreak,

purple? dunno la. this one white color car, but he gave me bogus phone number... either that or he changed number d. haih... but ok la.. if people dont wanna be friends, what to do... rite?

weh come out la u. terperuk kat rumah aje. what la.. ask ur bro to take u out. hehehe

blacksamurai, which skyline? R33? R34?
white colour ah?? ooo..maybe my bro's fren la dat......
haih~~~ my exam's coming..terpaksa belajar 1st la....by de time i finish my exam, i can go out anytime i wan.....hahaha....

Originally posted by Charles@Feb 28 2005, 08:49

all monster looking cars but the 2 door RAV4 and the 4 door EG civic lambo looking doors sux...the latch construction very poor. :(
yeah, a lot of effort just to open and close the door :lol: :lol:

Eh saibok..did they tell you not to open the rav4 door too wide later cannot closed back? :lol:
The civic door when swinged up bottom of the door will touch the A pillar.Very poor copykat design....the hydro pumps are good but the iron plates were poor copies.I was in the workshop when they were adjusting the things.Typical Pimp My Ride stuffs.

peter

what time you were there yesterday? i was there from 10.30 to 2pm. hehehe.. got lots of leng lui's pictures but my DGcam went missing!! fark! luckily it was my old DGcam, not my IXUS. phew...

yep.. later in the afternoon those groups of RX7, rx8, supra and all came about. damn it.. like fast and furious already there. hehehehehe..

who got top honors aaa? saw the lambo-style doors, WTF la... very very poorly constructed. open the door... it's like hanging and wanna fall off. hehehe.. it should be stationary and got some feel into it. this one, haih... like paper about to get torn out! hehehe..

i was busy taking pics of girls the whole time! me and 2 of my fren's sit upstairs, near the escalator and zooming in on girls! heheh.. got like 100pix!!! but damn it!!! lost my DGCAM!!!! aaarrgghh!!

hmm.. anymore TT aaa? i'm going back to KL this weekend.. got drift event maaaa.

lan_freak.. saw ur brother a number of times in Lintas. tell him to stop by la if saw me and peter there. hehehe.. can i take his iswara and go "ass-dragging"? ehehehe

Good morning eve1..........

sorry guys, didn't join d TT evetime u guys organise......cos very tred oredi each day whn working as carsalesman........somemore working hour is very long 8am-6pm.........hehe

next time lagi dun hv time cos nw working in centerpoint liao........ :(

tk k ya guys..........

Originally posted by topui11@Feb 28 2005, 21:21

lan_freak.. saw ur brother a number of times in Lintas. tell him to stop by la if saw me and peter there. hehehe.. can i take his iswara and go "ass-dragging"? ehehehe
u call him lo....when u saw him?? actually he oredi promised me to bring me out yam cha but until now oso never bring me...haih~~~~ so sad.... ask him to take his iswara n go "ass-dragging" wid u guys??? haha...his car where got power de....

topui, i was there from around 11am to 2pm+. was hanging around near the proton boot most of the time coz friend was working there bah. ya lah, those lambo doors ain't very nice...besides, it left only a small space to get in and out from the car even door is fully open...imagine wife pregnant ah, damn, baby might fall out while she is trying to get in and out from the car. :lol:

make it on thursday or friday lah we come out yam cha again.

so cyborg, your car can blast blast sudah kah? :D

kschu, can go yam cha straight after work also mah. kick a few packs of tongkat ali and you will be full of energy. :lol:

i scrd i cannot sleep d whole nite after drinking tat......hahaha
somemore i scrd "it" keep pointing 12oclock ............. :P j/k la.......

Originally posted by 1298@Mar 1 2005, 19:01

so cyborg, your car can blast blast sudah kah? :D

everything fine after changin to smaller injectors... need afc if wanna use my big injector.... topui, got any cheap-cheap afc?

cyborg, 4g63T kah ??wa lau........nxt time my old stock kancil mesti makan smoke saja leh........ :( :(

charles, how ur car?? getting faster n faster rite?

lancer, ur car leh ??where izzit leh ??EVO7 oo.....white colour..........hehehe.j/k la

cyborg.......if u said bout hp, mine lagi sikit oo.....60hp oni.u think who will makan smoke leh ???hehehe :P

Originally posted by cyborgsabah@Mar 3 2005, 15:19
where got u makan smoke.... As i said me old timer cannot handle big hp wan.... so have to drive slowly.... :P
weh.. i saw u.. i think yesterday or 2 days ago... whacking corner at wawasan plaza.. hehehehe... :P that's u rite? sure as hell look like u. hehehe. i was on the way to wawasan to drift Battle Gear. hehehe.. :D

aiyaaa... friday nite i'm off already lerrrrrrrrrrr...... have fun u guys.

Cyborg... what's the point running RS with small injectors?? bro.. the price of SAFC + injectors + setting = ECU. solve ur problem. :D hehehe

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom