• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

neosa

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
i already try rota matt black 18 inch offset 30 9.5jj in my Inspira
It damn nice actually:santaclaus:
but the price like hell expensive>> 4.5k
simple solution.. no money just used stock rim.. or buy taiwanese.. got a bit extra get rota... got more extra get half cut.. got more more extra buy new... simple ma..:hmmmm:

18inch half cut price for that spec te37 rm6k i think bro..:love::love::love:

Last edited:

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
TE 37SL new is around RM9 -12K i think....
bu at sg also same price i think just cheeper maybe the currency ,, but ur travel to sg calculated (feul / tols / tyre mileage /service charges/etc ) also its same the price,,, :rolleyes:

so its depend ur pockets bro...
simple as me if u got enuf pocket useit... if not enuf... us others.. if can nego.. nego until reasonable price... hehehheeee....

dont be angry mADmAN..
i think u also missing my points...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
TE 37SL new is around RM9 -12K i think....
bu at sg also same price i think just cheeper maybe the currency ,, but ur travel to sg calculated (feul / tols / tyre mileage /service charges/etc ) also its same the price,,, :rolleyes:

so its depend ur pockets bro...
simple as me if u got enuf pocket useit... if not enuf... us others.. if can nego.. nego until reasonable price... hehehheeee....

dont be angry mADmAN..
i think u also missing my points...
bro...go read my post on the previous page..

Last edited:

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
thats story its 4 years ago.. feul + tax + curency its different.... that 4 years SG curency is 1.8/2.0 or something....
now its 2.4 something so u talk about 4 years ago...
the diffrent things now days mkn pun susah ma sudah mahal.. teh tarik dulu RM1 now teh tarik RM1.50 ma... :) (see GOV)
so... dont points and blaim.. heehehee... dot angry ya.....
im not blaim everybody... just sometimes its reasonable lo.........

but sometimes expansive also:banghead::banghead: so no choice its ur call to buy or not...
like me buy a secondshands stuff lo...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
thats story its 4 years ago.. feul + tax + curency its different.... that 4 years SG curency is 1.8/2.0 or something....
now its 2.4 something so u talk about 4 years ago...
the diffrent things now days mkn pun susah ma sudah mahal.. teh tarik dulu RM1 now teh tarik RM1.50 ma... :) (see GOV)
so... dont points and blaim.. heehehee... dot angry ya.....
im not blaim everybody... just sometimes its reasonable lo.........

but sometimes expansive also:banghead::banghead: so no choice its ur call to buy or not...
like me buy a secondshands stuff lo...
ok....if u wanna say its 4 years ago....lets talk about the prices THIS WEEK.

before i begin, i must say this EVERYONE..

DO NOT ASK ME WHERE THIS SHOP IS, WHATS THE NAME OF THE SHOP, CONTACT NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS ETC ETC... DONT EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO PM ME...I AM NOT HERE TO PROMOTE ANY SHOP. u can google and find that info out for urself...or u can contact rota HQ directly in the phillipines and ask them...which is what my friend did and which is how i know of this shop.

so...i just so happen to be emailing the shop in singapore where i bought my current rota... asking about stock and prices for a specific wheel fitment...

first off...15" Rota Slipstream is RM2800 aka 2.8k here.

check out the screenshot of the email...make sure u check out the date of the email oso...it was just yesterday

(names etc removed for obvious reasons) (click on picture to see full size)

15" Rota Slipstream is SGD150/pc.

so...calculation

SGD150 x 4 pieces = SGD600

SGD 600 x 2.45566 = RM1473.40
(exchange rate based on XE.com, today)

(expenses based on KL-Singapore)
Budget for fuel (2-way): RM200
Budget for toll (2-way): RM100
Pay to go in to Singapore: RM50

Total so far: 1473.40 + 200 + 100 + 50 = 1823.40

dont factor in food n beverage... that one wherever u are oso ur gonna need it

dont factor in time oso...its a road trip.. u get to see sights etc along the way. n go jalan2. or as a short getaway...

for crossing the border.... fix the rim at the shop itself...dont bring the rim in ur boot la...use some stock or lauya rim to go there.. can trade in...save even more money.

u can actually even save money on fuel depending on the car u drive and fuel u use... the RM200 fuel budget is even enough for my car which uses a B20B VTEC and runs on RON97.

as you can see based on the prices THIS WEEK... INCLUDING toll and petrol theres about RM1000 aka RM one thousand aka RM1k price difference...

still reasonable?

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
ok....if u wanna say its 4 years ago....lets talk about the prices THIS WEEK.

before i begin, i must say this EVERYONE..

DO NOT ASK ME WHERE THIS SHOP IS, WHATS THE NAME OF THE SHOP, CONTACT NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS ETC ETC... DONT EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO PM ME...I AM NOT HERE TO PROMOTE ANY SHOP. u can google and find that info out for urself...or u can contact rota HQ directly in the phillipines and ask them...which is what my friend did and which is how i know of this shop.

so...i just so happen to be emailing the shop in singapore where i bought my current rota... asking about stock and prices for a specific wheel fitment...

first off...15" Rota Slipstream is RM2800 aka 2.8k here.

check out the screenshot of the email...make sure u check out the date of the email oso...it was just yesterday

(names etc removed for obvious reasons)

15" Rota Slipstream is SGD150/pc.

so...calculation

SGD150 x 4 pieces = SGD600

SGD 600 x 2.45566 = RM1473.40
(exchange rate based on XE.com, today)

(expenses based on KL-Singapore)
Budget for fuel (2-way): RM200
Budget for toll (2-way): RM100
Pay to go in to Singapore: RM50

Total so far: 1473.40 + 200 + 100 + 50 = 1823.40

dont factor in food n beverage... that one wherever u are oso ur gonna need it

dont factor in time oso...its a road trip.. u get to see sights etc along the way. n go jalan2. or as a short getaway...

for crossing the border.... fix the rim at the shop itself...dont bring the rim in ur boot la...use some stock or lauya rim to go there.. can trade in...save even more money.

u can actually even save money on fuel depending on the car u drive and fuel u use... the RM200 fuel budget is even enough for my car which uses a B20B VTEC and runs on RON97.

as you can see based on the prices THIS WEEK... INCLUDING toll and petrol theres about RM1000 aka RM one thousand aka RM1k price difference...

still reasonable?
if u know any taxi driver..ask them go pick up and bring out...rm100-200 only...so it is below rm1700

but if u plan to go singapore fit the rims and walk walk around..then can drive the car in with cewek:rofl:

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
wahh.. its like spam.....
no hurt felling bro....
thats emails i also can do... :listen: :wavey:
i also sometimes go SG....

dont angry ya... so if ur choice like thats keep go like thats...
PEACE..........no war .......:wavey::rofl:

Zaypher

Jun 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks madman for the info. I think it's good to let all buyers know the price difference in different places so that they can make an informed decision.

If me, I'd rather travel down to Singapore when I have the time. Especially so if it's not urgent, find the right opportunity to travel :D

Cheers

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
agreed...replicas are replicas...the price some dealers are asking ,you are better off getting pre-used jdm wheels. and the price te37 command in the used market is just murder..close to brand new price

neosa

Known Member
Dec 10, 2008
Bro can sms me the address shop at sg? Last time they quo.te me $2k for 18inch..+6594990833.. Tq u can pm me

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
thats prices for 15'' (second or new)
i thinks for others 18 inch is different price.
i cek sg forum also the price :call::hmmmm2: r u sure thats price or u want treats people like u are the good person in forum
:flute:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
feel free to google for rota dealer in singapore and email them... u can get that contact in rotawheels website.

the price i posted is for 15" new. havent changed much from when i bought my rims from them 4+ years ago...u can ask them for the same rim i asked..

n yes, the email i posted was real...not "fabricated"...believe or not..up to u lor...

but i really dun understand y u dont believe me about it.. are u selling rota wheels?

Last edited:

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
feel free to google for rota dealer in singapore and email them... u can get that contact in rotawheels website.

the price i posted is for 15" new. havent changed much from when i bought my rims from them 4+ years ago...u can ask them for the same rim i asked..

n yes, the email i posted was real...not "fabricated"...believe or not..up to u lor...

but i really dun understand y u dont believe me about it.. are u selling rota wheels?
:rofl::rofl:

madiewaters

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
not selling rota wheels...
but needs a to be true... to be honest...
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
well then...like i said... i didnt "fabricate" that email..wat i say is true and im being honest... u wanna believe me...believe la..dun wanna believe...up to u....

ive given my proof. included calculations etc...so same goes for everyone else oso...wanna believe...believe.. dun wanna believe...up to u guys... aint my money wasted.

in fact...i even encourage to go and find out the singapore dealer and email them personally....i just dont wanna post up the name of the shop coz i dont want to seem like im promoting watever shop...

coz i personally think that just because u have the money to pay for something thats very overpriced, doesnt mean u should....coz if u wanna spend that much extra unnecessarily, that money is better off donated to charity. or even used to buy stuff for ur family members or for ur own house...etc etc.

for me...the RM1k difference i can get used Recaro SPG wooooo..... or even a brand new Kolcraft Contours stroller for my son... heh heh heh

Last edited:

punk

Known Member
Aug 6, 2011
Negeri Sembilan
Hey guys,
i'm here not to BASH anyone, if u dont trust me then don't bother to ask me..

madman got his point there, it is up to u to accept his point and pls dont ask me who i email and i'm here not to promote any shop ..Don't pm me, i will not reply..

i'm not a fren with this madman but i did my own research cheapest rim in singapore was SGD1k based on reliable source and this price is not discount price...i think should be 17" or 18"..
Not sure wat brand are those but it is all original and the rim quality was far better than our market based on the guy i interview..

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2012
SINGAPORE

I can confirm the email is real becaused i was the one who replied you lol.
Cheers!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

The pictures containing emails are legitimate.
They were replied by Rota Singapore.

Please note that Rota has not appointed any companies in Malaysia as the distributor for Rota wheels.

All the emails to Rota will be routed to Rota Singapore in which we will be handling your enquiries.

Thank you!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I can confirm the email is real becaused i was the one who replied you lol.
Cheers!

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

The pictures containing emails are legitimate.
They were replied by Rota Singapore.

Please note that Rota has not appointed any companies in Malaysia as the distributor for Rota wheels.

All the emails to Rota will be routed to Rota Singapore in which we will be handling your enquiries.

Thank you!
Whoa so the so called "Rota Malaysia" is not a true Rota distributor for Malaysia?? Well then that explains the difference in prices!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi every master,
i am want to DIY cold air intake...
the purple line inside the picture which is my planning connection...
the circle part is i want to drill it...

the hole which i make it from drilling ... is still inside the front grill ... so the water would not easy flow inside to my hosepipe...

er... i just want to ask is there any disadvantage for my planning ???
i am thinking quite long time ago .... but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience