• CAT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DOG

• Rodents (eg: squirels, rats)

• COW (if dat even is possible?!?!?!)

• unidentifiable animal (extremely squished)

• a person.... (hopefully no one has....)

• Total voters

syaZ13

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
juz wonderin... hav u run over anything before? with ur car i mean. few days ago, almost ran over a cat, well... it was dead already.. kinda squished. so couldnt relli tell if it was a cat. anyway, was juz curious on wut gets runned over the most. u dun hav to run over somtin to vote, juz vote for the most frequent roadkill dat u hav seen.

ahhahahha. notin better to do.... juz curious =P

artraider

Known Member
Aug 15, 2005
Shah Alam
bugs.. ran into them. alot. haha..

HidSeller

500 RPM
Sep 30, 2004
i bang babi hutan once with bike and car ....
bike make no damage just kena sikit ...
car : front bumper drop .....

dog : once with car.
human once with bike, rain can't see, lucky he is ok but my faring broke....

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
Dog... once driving to Singapore... Thank god it was the T5. :p After saw that the dog died... I cried :'(

syaZ13

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
if u bang somtin, would u actually take the trouble to go down and move the body to the side fo the road?

junsupra

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
If there aren't any other cars on the road yes... But if there are oncoming cars that'll be dangerous for me and other drivers.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
insects
definitely...
and bird shit..they get extremely squashed when landed on my windscreen

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
squirrel - i drive with average speed when i saw it suddenly go n cross the road
and dunno why the hell after it cross halfway, it turn back and end his life like that...... this is what we call "Wrong Turn" too bad....feel guilty after that, was thinking to go n surrender myself but it's not my fault anyway. * RIP *

Dogs, especially dogs in city area are very careful nowadays, they know they should look left, right n left once more to make sure it's safe for them. Nevertheless, you still can see their body at roadside....

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
i never killed any animals on the road before lar, but i ran over something already killed by someone before, no idea what it is. Its 8pm, raining, i'm following somebody at 90km/h about 2 car length on a straight. suddenly see he like move to the right to avoid something, then too late for me to do anything liau, only hear *squish squish* sound when i drive pass that thing. in rear view mirror see the car behind me also avoid that thing.

oh well. since raining, so try to find some puddle of water to drive across, wash car tire, when go home found no trace of blood so i dun care anymore.

here's a list of stuff i see dead on the road before:
-poodle (dammit must have cost thousands, owner must be sad)
-some fluffy looking dog, so cute, dead at roadside.
-little kittens, the most..
-FROGs~~ you dun see when driving, but when you go take a walk during evening can see alot of them
-generic wild dogs
-bird, no kidding, back in high school my friend's dad gimme a ride home, on the way back some bird fly across and got knock by the car's windscreen. i look back and see the bird flip around on the road.. then i go back see the bird (cuz almost home anyway), so just walk over to the spot, the bird's dead arleady.

and... best of all..

-rempit

syaZ13

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
hahahha... wahlau... bird oso kena....

long time ago before i got my license, my mom was fetching me back home. a cat was crossing the road, it got to the middle of the road n then turned back!! da car in front of us hit the cat abit (not runned over by his tyre), so da cat was walking aroun randomly, my mom couldnt tell which direction da cat was going.. couldnt avoid...... *squish* my mom nearly cried, n i was tinkin how dum cats r.....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
my friend was driving towards Federal from KL direction; was in the car with anuther 2 more passenger.....saw a dog probably being knocked down cos laying on the road. My friend (the driver didn't saw it, cos he cut in from the right lane to the left lane for overtaking), we were all like shouting.....WEI!! Dog!!, but too late; he crashed into it........
The sad thing is the dog wasn't dead yet, just badly hurt before we ended it's miserable.
Until we reached our destination, came down and look at the car, bumber cracked.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
i ran over cat b4 but still alive still running i can feel the hump when i ran over the cat
may be cat really got 9 lives

then a bird fly by and bump on my car but still alive still can fly away ony can see the bird pening i was just like wtf...lol

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
toking about cat, i remember another case here..... in front of my house, i saw a

car ran over a cat till the cat is following the tyre n go 2 round and it still can

come out after that n runaway quickly. Ppl said, although they looks fine but

eventually they will die coz they really injured la.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
well.. i personally ran over cats... i guess the cats ran out of itz 9 lives.

a dog once, but a dead dog. A goat... i tried avoid it by swerving to the emergency lane, but some ass took the opportunity to overtake me, which startled the goat, and the goat decided to turn around so i couldn't avoid.. strucked it'z head.. dunno if it died or not.. but still saw it running... fr my rear view mirror.

and 2 sparrows tat got stucked to my front grill. Tat 2 birds are crazy.. they went on a kamikaze mission by diving straight twards my car. THeir head got stucked on my grill.. but when i tried to remove em, they flew off again. Aikz...

oh yea... a monitor lizard on the highway, towards penang.... couldn't avoid it coz a bimmer was on my right and a motorcycle was on my left... whoa.. speed bump! went over it... knn... my car was like airborned... and i saw that fella rolling and rolling... and a merc behind ran over itz head.. adoi.... poor fella.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i ran over my own puppy. The poor little life lay on floor , howl non-stop, suffer and pass away half and hour later. I was with it until it's last moment. I felt really really sorry for the puppy. I heart was bleeding when watch it suffer on the floor and i can't give any help. My hand is still shaky when i type this.

it's totally my fault i shall have check under the car before i move my car.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
COW, you will regret!

my father have the experience kissing cow with his white Perdana.
End result?
Cow - continue walk across the road for his greener glass
Perdana - anything before firewall is a mess, fix it and sold

the funny thing is, minutes before the incident, my father actually told my mom that need to be careful when driving there at night, because a lot of cow acrossing the road. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
stupid old bean.

syaZ13

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
now dats freaky....... y animals sooo dum wan??? must start a skool to teach animals to cross road safely

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
syaZ13 said:
if u bang somtin, would u actually take the trouble to go down and move the body to the side fo the road?
i wouldn't advise this... only try to do it on a less traffic roads... or else, you'll be the next victim of the road kill... ... :Not_Impressed:

ryan05

500 RPM
May 5, 2006
sorry to hear that samurai, must be very hurt seeing ur own dog dying front of you. wondering if there's anyone here bang on ppl before but of course not coming to confess la ..... who knows anyway ?!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai powerzone

im planning to get ur extractor+piping,cam pulley,crank pulley and LSD.can PM me the cost?..and if u think any extra i need..please let me know and quote the price.

thank u in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience