rewraping stering

KeMeZ

Apr 4, 2004
anyone knows where i can rewrap my old stereng...the top beginning 2 peel off already....anyone did it b4 ar?
thanks

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by KeMeZ@Jan 24 2005, 22:07
anyone knows where i can rewrap my old stereng...the top beginning 2 peel off already....anyone did it b4 ar?
thanks
Go to Eneos at 1 Utama, they got some posters up for this place at USJ. I did my Momo steering and I was really satisfied with them... I think their name is Wecolour or something...

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by alantan@Feb 18 2005, 14:32
how mcuh you paid them wor?
There cracks on the top of my steering but they said could refurbish and no need to re-wrap. It cost me RM120 or 100, cant remember. What they did was using a sand paper to remove off the cracks and making the surface smooth, then they used a kind of leather colouring and re-dye my steering back to a shiny black. Quite a fast job too... They do other leather stuff such as gear knobs, sofas, dashboard etc...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All Sifu Here,

any one can advise me how to restore/polish m CF Bonnet to make it shine as new?
i had tried using the polish/wax to polish the CF, but the result just to be unsatisfy........feel so bad..........
May all sifu here, pls advise the correct way to take care of CF.

A big thanks first for ur advise.

Rgrds
Jacky
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience