Rewrap steering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Rewrap steering

yes..all the three spoke or 2 spoke can rewrap..
all OEM with airbag cannot be rewrap....but other OEM...sure can lah.hehehe
all talk no action only hehheehhahahha j/k only...

updates...

i have a temporary steering to use..while doing your steering...
its a wood cap ayam type hehehhehe

Can a momo corse, re wrap in ori leather with red thread stitches like original one.?
or in sude with one yellow band on top. or whatever customize rewrap?

yes......

Leather with red stiches
Leather with red stiches and yellow band on top

just pick your liking......

price still the same.....

By the way, there's some dent in on the leather area. guess sponge inside being press for too long. can it be repair also after rewrap? make it look like a new one. possible ah??
and yah, looking for some spare one if i wanna get it rewrap.

sponge repair is not possible....sorry..i wont suggest to add more sponge..it will make the steering bigger and look weird......

yeah..possible to lend you a temp steering wheel......:)

waa nice work i like it.for momo rewarp 14" how much or same like that price can kautim kaa. :) huhu

Thank you blackmaria....to answer your question.yes,same price but as long its a 3 spoke with metal in the middle.just like the pic posted.......

-bump for you bro-

if u successfully rewrap the elevo deep dish steering to leather.. i can recommend my frens to do it also. Cheers!

thanx man........

but after looking at the steering...got feeling like sayang pulak..hehehha
really good stuff........

hi! can quote how much to balut dashboard wif suede, and to taruk new sponge in seats. my buckets the sponge inside dah reput man.

hallo dude,

i dont do dashboard.only steering wheel......there is seller selling it...try search...

can u re-wrap my steering with the same type of leather as in the pic?? dats my steering..top & bottom areas are smooth leather, while the sides have something like a perforated texture...if u can do it, pm me the price pls...

btw, im in penang...do u know any shop in pg which can re-wrap steerings as well? if i cant find a shop then i'll send mine to u..

dude,

nice steering woor..........
anyway...yes..can do the same like my pic there....but cannot do the perforated leather...
why cant you do all the same??it will look better......
let me know..........and price would be the same rm130.thnx

well, i actually like the perforated part..well, at least when it was new..its got a nice feel when holding..anyway, lemme consider 1st cos i prefer to wrap it back exactly the same style...

ok..no prob...let me check if can do perforated leather or not......scared hard to find the leather lor.

bro...can wrap all in black suade and use "Red Benang" stiches like evo 3/satria R3 steering?

and ur location bro...me in TTDI

below i give u example pic...

bro i have a momo race tat really need to rewrap... how much will it roughly cost me n can i chg the colour of the leather??? plus momo race the handle part's dotted leather part is diff... do you think you can fix it???? realy need ure help... pls pm me ure price thanks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom