Rewrap Steering wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

Rewrap Steering wheel.

Added picture.....

this time its a MOMO with suede and red stitch...Nice!!!

King Haruan,Bentlee

Yeap..i can do that......please refer to this picture,if you satisfied..gime a call/sms...
ill be going to USJ this coming friday......let me know..then we can meet....

Last edited:
gtv20, i live near your place.

can we meet up and can i have a look at your choice of leather and some sample of your work?

i have one steering that need to be wrapped.

do u have any Nappa leather?...the very smooth type...either that or Black Suede.

bro aircooled...a pleasure to serve hardcore people :biggrin:

u got pm.....

bro....:biggrin: statisfied...pm me your location & RM$$$ for the suade+red stich

TQ...me in TTDI..err..u got spare standard steering?:rolleyes:

which fri????? i stay in subang bro..... ermm can give me ure num??? or call me on fri when ure in subang... my num is 016 3089645.. thanks... if its possible to do it like the r3 sterring then pretty much appreaciated

King Haruan,

sms me..0123847369..ill be in subang TOMORROW night...soo i guess can meet up around there??? my loc is in wangsa maju......price for rewrap suede n red stitch is rm140 only....check 1st page hhehee.......and sorrry bro......no spare steering la.....

Bentlee,

I think the R3 steering is quite similar with the picture???im not copying them...repect the R3 people...:tee:

sooooo how????can do in suede and smooth leather too......and its TOMORROW friday......

okie dokie dude...

but tomorrow cannot...got some work outstation...& summore need to ask my frens if they got their standard steering to use temporary...will give u a call soon dude...

respect ur work man...nice

no prob........

anyone welcome to call me.........but not too late lah.......

bump!

GT20v said:
Added picture.....

this time its a MOMO with suede and red stitch...Nice!!!

King Haruan,Bentlee

Yeap..i can do that......please refer to this picture,if you satisfied..gime a call/sms...
ill be going to USJ this coming friday......let me know..then we can meet....

aiyo....how can the red stitch cross over the grip area (across the 2 horizontal spokes).....that's horrible, the stitch pattern shud go to the back la...& yet u said nice

i saw the same in the earlier pic too (the one already fitted to the car)......same stitch pattern across the grip area..

hello sir,

i appreciate a good comment with some manners....
the owner wish to retain the original leather on that 3 spoke..Why???because the MOMO wording.........there is no other way to do it except this........and i recall my customer didnt comment anything at all......so appreciate you keep your comment......you want to be 100% perfect,buy a new steering!:biggrin:

wow, one negative comment and you already accusing me of having little manners...u dont even know me to make such judgement

i just stated my opinion in the previous post, and i seriously think it's a sub-std job on the stitching part.

Pls see attached picture for what I was trying to point out...this steering was rewrapped with leather at a reputable place.......the stitch line goes behind the steering at the 2 spokes....it was done really2 well

Last edited:
well......thank you for the comment sir
Judgement or not..you did judge me in the beginning aint it?
i will take note in the future.......alright? but i did explain why right?FYI...all previous steering that do not retain MOMO wording/emblem will not be stitch like this.......
not so many people can go to reputable place to do a rewrap job.
Good day!:biggrin:

bro

where is ur location if i wanna send my steering ....
got momo 3 spoke old school .. wanna rap as soon as posible " malu nak pakai stereeng kayu bapak aku lame lame heheh"

ermmm

if we can meet at klng valey exp, PJ, Shah Alam or bukit damansara more better lah hehe

GT20V, call me 019-2499509

wish to do it immediately.

need foaming as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom