Recomended NGV installation shop in Subang area

jien1329

Known Member
Sep 6, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I agree, but I was driving iswara carb type, so mixer is the type to go, er, which shop in batu caves, kindly pm me the details. ( Good workmanship and reasonable price seems :wavey: like the best.)

Yesterday the petrol price just increase by RM 0.10 for ron 97. With my salary no increase and the BN government who keep on talking about subsidize rationalization, just need to save guard my expense by getting ngv alternative.

Kindly post shop that you know who can do a good jobs in NGV installation.

I driving iswara Carb manual.
i'l go around the batu caves, and upload some pics of the shop.. maybe the namecard olso.. huhuu:driver:

Apr 13, 2012
SelAngor
I m driving waja cam pro 2006 auto. My ride was converted to ngv for nearly 4 years. It's running 220,000km now. So far, I have not experienced any problem with the car. The only downside is lesser power during acceleration..once it reaches 110kmh,it's no difference from using petrol.

Full tank : rm10 (70l tank)
Distance : hw 210km city 160-180km

I didn't change anything for my ride when convertedcto ngv. Everything is original..

Cost :rm6300 (sequential type)

It's made from Italy...

Btw, m planning to upgrade to Other car... Any takers for my waja? Offer me a good price :)
Timing belt was replaced recently, car was repainted 2 months ago with 3 years warranty from workshop. It looks like a new car now.. :)

I travel 150-180km a day. Used to spend almost rm800-900 a month before conversion....

With the money saved from the petrol, I have settled the car loan 2 years earlier... :)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone heard of the brand called JAZZ ? saw one at a shop ... just curious if imitation or not branded at all type. it printed "JAZZ ITALY" on the inner rim.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience