re-wrap door trim.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys,

i just found some small cracks on my door trim, top part near the small speakers(inside part near the side mirrors).

anybody know any good shops that can wrap or re-do the door trims?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Try CarbiDecor Puchong in front of Tesco Puchong. They are good in upholstery.

Last edited:

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
any update for pic ??how much is cost??
bro,

i ended up going to another interior guy - Carzone, based on glenmarie shah alam as well............

should be getting the car this week, to -rewrap all 4 doors and full interior clean and steam for 2K.

you can wait and see my car first how their work...........

they handle a lot of harriers, alphard, veilfire...... was there last friday and they were work on an M3 seats.

you can call the main guy there ROY - 012-2239929 - tell him you are part of the lexus group, friend of ed, the dark blue IS. he should give a good rate. told him if he does a good job will recomend people - but must give good price..............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So we have established that the new Toyota 86 inherits the vital DNAs from the old AE86, maintaining the important bits of a fun-to-drive, rear-wheel drive sports coupe. If anything, It had impressed us at ZTH as well as the respected pro drifter, Tengku Djan. These are contributing assurances that the 86 is here to stay and is on it's way to becoming the next big thing in the motorsports scene real...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience