RE Sepang Trackday pics!

- D i a b l o - said:
lol ok ok nanti ok,i gotta edit alot.
the pics are all high res shit,so total space would take 250mb..we dont want that rite? lol
Keep the pics rolling in bro

kancilbersemangatrotary.jpg

WTFkancil.jpg

kancilownz.jpg

Perodua Kancil bersemangat rotary!

very nice pic....got more...

sadly i cant go :sad_smile: sure u guy very enjoy n soo happy there....

when is the next track day????

Last edited:
i was the instructor fr black RX8..the rX8 handling is superb even the driver miss the braking/turning point sometimes...GiVe B+ fr haNdLing n B fr The black Rx8 Driver..

Last edited:
not sure the if instructor had any phobia after having an experience of spinning off in a car.... he was a cart driver...

LOL ahahah you gave a B for handling?
joo instructa?

hahah give an A la cmonnn la friend
jk jk

btw,can you give elaborate comments? Im sure you've been into alot of cars,can you do some minor comparison mr Nizer?

and also,there's a number of black RX-8,which one?
i know Adrian wont screw around Sepang XD
remember what shirt color he wearing? lol or Rims~

its the black Rx8 18inch wth white Shirt HandsOMe guy...hehe
next time maybe he dun need instructor..fast learner

My exPerienced on thaT HOT daY
manage to guide 2 cars as instructor
1st subaru impreza
Me : u know the track?
driver : err 2 times already came here dun think need instructor
me : ok i just watch u drive
Then vrOOmm to the track
Me : wei weii dun brake to late..wei wei drop gear drop gear..wei wei u miss the line..WEEEi!!! u better slow down la u miss everything la..braking point,turning point all hamPEH,i will get heart attack la if u drive like this..u said 2 times already came here
driver : ok ok
me : read my lips n read my hand i show u the racing lines..
Then go out wth him again fr 2nd session,he manage to get some of the racing lines..Car HandLinG B+ DrivER give him c-

2nd mazda rx8
me : u know the track
driver : dun know
me : ok listen t me n look at my hand
very fast learner got all the lines in the 2nd session..give him b+

Maybe HPC can give instructor some sort of evaluation sheet,so instructors can evaluate driver learning/driving skill..so next event the driver knows their progress[/quote]

good idea,so you were in Adrian's 8 la..i know he wont screw wan,he serious hardcore driver lol

Yea,if there's a evaluation thing,then should have some timetrial session or somethin g also lol.Baru la dapat judge dengan facts true?

hmmm i wonder my instructor is on the ZTH site or not :)

i remember the last instructor was called Azlan. good exprience.. went up to race control room. :)

the 1st one mild ( i also mild)... 2nd one aggressive (teaching me late brakings, marginal turnings)... 3rd one quiet (spin in the car with me at turn 15) ehehhehehe

hi nizer.... i'm the rx-8 driver.....

handsome no la....

crazy yes!

thanks for that day it was wonderful..... got to learn so much from you......still got so much to learn.....next session confirm need instructor like u.....or maybe u know which car to get into...hehehe;)

the last session i still get quite alot of understeer in a few corners....dunno what can be done to decrease the amount of understeering...maybe i went into the corners too fast? for my car what kind of approach should i use for the track slow in fast out?

and i had my tyres screeching when down shift.....maybe i need to down shift with blip more on the accelerator?

thanks for the guidance ...i think i might get addicted to this lol

Last edited:
yes it's quite addictive.....
i can spell this out...

SPEED IS ADDICTIVE...
IT'S LIKE ADRENELINE RUSH WHEN ENTERING CORNERS.

wahhahahahaa

- D i a b l o - said:
good idea,so you were in Adrian's 8 la..i know he wont screw wan,he serious hardcore driver lol

Yea,if there's a evaluation thing,then should have some timetrial session or somethin g also lol.Baru la dapat judge dengan facts true?

hardcore:embaressed_smile: ...me no la.... the car is.... still need to learn about the car more...lol

i know your dad is hardcore.....:shades_smile:

Alchemis said:
yes it's quite addictive.....
i can spell this out...

SPEED IS ADDICTIVE...
IT'S LIKE ADRENELINE RUSH WHEN ENTERING CORNERS.

wahhahahahaa

hmmm.... i remember i wrote that down somewhere.....lol
ahh....... here it is from rx8club forum

"for the fun and adrenalin it gives....track isn't the word......lol

instead we would be having an affair.....especially when we "flex" its smooth curvios body while going in a corner

lol"

Last edited:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom