Re karting

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

WLA3366

Known Member
HEY hey hey...

It's time to "re-heboh", We are having another Karting session. Our current work load already brought us way too down and fruss so it is time to get more excitement.

This time is more fun and more adrenalin rush, we already prebook 6 units of 100cc Karts ready this time. so we will have better race and drifting mode.

Please find below as your kind perusal:-
Venue : SIC Karting Circuit
Time : 3pm till close
Date : 10/6/07; YUP is this sunday!!!

Anyone please feel free to join us...:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

great great

YUP... sure already arrange.

Another great day, even the pregnant lady was there too... No worries she did not drive one, haha...

Attendee:-
1. Micheal - Shake too much till arm no strength to turn steering
2. Ting and wife and baby in the stomach
3. Mr. Ting father in law - complain 80cc very slow
4. Steven and Kids - As usual daddy day care
5. Wendy - Upgraded to 100 and improving, no more 80cc stories lu...
6. Ivan and 2 stoggies frens - Complain shake like hell, you know la ha..
7. 2 frens which i dun recall their names - sorry bro.
8. Lam and partners - Syok as usual but partners complain very hot... haha. LADIES
9. Is there anymore? I hope i did not miss any... Except those FFK one ler.

I wonder can we have a bigger gathering for Kart and all altezzarians with food and drink(liquor) and etc etc etc ... how is that?

haha sorry lah. don't mean to FFK.. can't make it. cuz here rain like mad and somemore busy. Sorry lah guys. =P Next time k? haha. eh? Ash didnt go?

Damnn, we miss a great outing..!!..
Sorry guys..have take a rain check on this one. So..I see Teng also rope in his father-in-law into our activities...we will have to designate this as a family outing for the Altezza Club..hehehe.

Is Ivan the dude that bought JayDM's Yellow Tezza..??? The other 2 guys must be Andy and Rizal..???
We should arrange for a bigger outing but we will need to arrange prob 2 weeks berfore hand so that all the members can make it...but no liqour..always obey the safety rules..don't drink and drive..
I think Michael is shaking becoz he forgets that he is not driving his mean machine..hahaha..

Hey guys..heard that Lady Alt had given birth to baby boy yesterday night...SO..a BIG congrats to Lady_Alt and Teng..!!!...Another addition to the family..

wow! congrats!!!! full moon party on the way!!! hahaha

Hehehe...sorry guys...I think I had listed on the FFK category. Cant make it due to wedding arrangements stuff. Sorry mate...Btw, I enjoyed the TT with you guys. Will join you guys more often...and you guys really drive fast man...cant catch up with you all...hahaha...but afterall it was a fantastic night....Thankss..

sorry cant make it for the karting day.......promised my cousin bro for driving range session......

nevertheless, will make an effort to participate in tt....... all this while just attended one teh tarik @ mamak..hehehe

We hope that the new members will be more active in the forum and get updated on new events and at the same time participate more in the activities that some of the members try to setup to foster closer ties among members and to intro new members to the Altezza club. By the way..the Club is free of charge..only need $$$ for teh tarik..hehehe.
Djatb..we normally don't drive fast one lah..but becoz that night we have a special guest..hehehe..our bro Jahax brought his new baby "monster" of a car..woooo..power man..
By the way..you have not met all the fast driver yet...some tak datang lagi..u guys know who you are..wink.wink..hehehe

No worry about not attending, it is not compulsory... Only a big family gathering, don't we all think that. Feel great with it... Got father mother, grand father mother, babies and kids(very fast fast Kart driving kids), leng lui(S) and leng chai(S)...

It was a great outting, I overheard that Ting Father in Law like the 100cc kart... uh... so do Wendy.

Grey - Ivan car no longer Yellow Corn but White already

Hehehe

No worry about not attending, it is not compulsory... Only one big family gathering, don't we all think that? Feel great with it... Got father mother, grand father mother, babies and kids(very very fast Kart driving kids), leng lui(S) and leng chai(S)...

It was a great outting, I overheard that Ting Father in Law like the 100cc kart... uh... so does Wendy.

Grey - Ivan car no longer Yellow Corn but White already

Cheers
:X-:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom