Re Club [rotary Engine Cars]

I also wanna join.... im new to this engine.... ned all the advice that i can get......

welcome boykichap!!

You drive a rotary? Wanna meet up? Let me know dude

dave

hahahah long time never meet up lar... when is our next gathering???
my air cond fix edi, so no need to bake inside the car :P

berg...hows the GT3540R coming along?? that day i saw you installing the turbo. you said you not intending to boost higher than 35psi. when you want to take me for a ride la....?? :(

was in old klang road this morning saw an FD number plate NAN 777 who is this?? calling NAN 777!!!

wah.. I have not seen a jap 13Bt boost more than 34psi or even close to.. .what mods u got there Berg!? mind sharing?? I need bout 350hp at the crank will be sufficient.. any recommendation on whats on the mod list?

nah it doesn't... gonna fix one up maself...

where are you located?

welcome to the club man, though i am new too :P

u driving an 8 too?

boonyloh,

i'm in KL.....

currently my car only have 1 standard remote with central loocking and boot release. need to get that remote copy.

There one shop in KL said that they can put a clifford alarm in to the car with out changing the remote.

My 8 has a limiter o it... dose yours have?

mine too has a limiter if i'm not mistaken it kicks in at 200km/hr but i've only been up to 196km/hr :D so haven't tried it out yet. will try it out once i have a safe location

i've read from rx8club that the normal fob remote is compatible will some alarms though but if you gonna spent money maybe spent it on a 2 way, but maybe not with remote start as u know u need to clutch in before you start.

there's this guy here selling radiostar 2 way alarm i think u might wanna contact him its approx Rm600 for 2 remote and an alarm system u might wanna do a search on it

you manage to clock 197km/h... that noot bad....... i onlu manage to go up to 187km/h.....6th gear at 6500rpm..... and that relley dissapoint me...:(

Dose any body out there know any PCM or ECU that can remove this.

Originally posted by endless551@Jan 4 2005, 09:05
Guys, pls organise some getogether soon! I'm begining to feel like I'm the only Rotary driver around.....
Hi all,

How about we choose a date in February after CNY to meet up again?? Any suggestions on the preferred date / weekend??

Cheers,

glen ;)

back to my old question....

can some one please help me find out what rims are those used by the maroon Rx-7 during the club's last meeting??? is it enkei rpm2 ?

boonyloh i received your pm late. i was already in penang for 1 day. Saw a rx8 on gurney drive though. was that yours? At song river i think or the one next to it.

Yep this forum is a bit dead these days...I ask when all would like to meet up and then nothing...

Looks like we'll be over run with RX-8s before you know it as I am seeing them everywhere! Good to see the rotary spirit is still alive!