Re Club [rotary Engine Cars]

Originally posted by boonyloh@Jan 4 2005, 16:51
yo yo muz.....nice to see you here again... i finally got my car.....
hopefully i can join up with you guys on the exciting adventures i've seen here. too bad i'm based in penang :( any how, ROTARY RULEZ
yo bonnyloh,

which part of penang? u drive a 7?

hahah...phat7 found his "orang kampung" already... anyway welcome boon.... give us a buzz...next round u come to kl with ur rx... :)

nope i drive an 8 :lol: not as fast as your sevens but i'm happy with it :P

Yups orang kampung i suppose. Does cycle and carriage carry out warranty claims and general servicing of your 8?

Originally posted by BeRG@Jan 4 2005, 10:21
hahahah not this few days lar :P
my car sick lar :P
sure sick ar??? once get well, become monster liao.....eheheh. :) :ph34r: :ph34r:

nah... i got it from NAZA they are helping me to maintain it. but i will try to go to a C&C service centre and see if they are alright with maintaining my car....proly i doubt it. but anways its worth a try :lol:

do u guys know any 2-way alarm with starter that is good for a manual that requires a clutch-in during starting.... i've looked around...haven't found one yet... the only i knew of says they can do it by removing my clutch sensor :angry: . and i'm not too optimistic about it.... any contact for fitting one? please shar !!! :rolleyes:

boonyloh,

please do not install any sort of autostarter in your car mate. Previously installed a unit in penang and it basically ruined my alternator. Then did a stupid thing and reinstalled a unit (KOPEL) retails for over 1.8k here and this unit was shitty as well. SO i've remived the autostart function and now get me wife to go out in the morning and start the car before i drive off!! jokes

Thanks for the advice! Sorry for your alternator :( Hmmmm.... maybe I'll just get a 2-way without the starter....

Phat7 are you in Penang as well, which part? I'm staying near Gurney Drive maybe we can have a 'orang kampung' meeting sometime? :P

Well i have a place in Birch Court but at present in KL. Which school did you attend and what year did ya graduate mate?? :)

was in sxi. left in 1994 for australia. i'm planning a trip down. Pm me ya number and we can catch up at Tari's or something

Cool...an 8... call us whn ever u in town n u can show ur baby off :)

show off in front off you guys :o ???!!! your 7s will put me to shame!!!

anyways will try to meet up with ya if i come down or maybe when u guys come to penang (if you are not afraid of the tsunami, that is) :lol: gimmi a buzz

Hey guys... just wondering if any of u guys know what happen to the pictures taken by the magazines during our last meet up...i think traffic and hypertune was there.... got this month hypertune and saw only glen's face in there :D

Originally posted by Muz@Jan 8 2005, 08:59
Hey guys... just wondering if any of u guys know what happen to the pictures taken by the magazines during our last meet up...i think traffic and hypertune was there.... got this month hypertune and saw only glen's face in there :D
Yeh the bastards put my face in there..they said they wouldn't...mmm not to worry.

Accordingly to Hashim of Hypertune they are going to run a general article about the meet this coming February issue. You guys except for two never replied to my email about your basic mods! So they have to keep the article simple.

PM me with your mods if you want more details about your car in the article.

hey is there any chance that any of u guys know what rims are those on the maroon fd? i think its wiked

Got my hand on the latest traffic magazine today and the last rotary meet was in it along with the jdm :)