RE aMemiya FD3S

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
yes, that car is from stwangan before they send for sticker.

not sure still got another re-amemiya fd3s.

hope that there are really local-made re amemiya bodyparts..the ori one seems too expensive...

are there any sensitive parts of running an fd other than the engine? (i.e; transmission,rear diff, wirings, air cond...etc) ..are they prone to problems since u all have running the fd?

how about the spare parts availability in malaysia?(aircond compressor,alternator...and all small2 things?)are they easy to get at the halfcut? or u all just order new from mazda?

Kariayam,

the stickies at the top of this forum section will answer your questions. List of half-cut shops, repair shops, pictures, technical explanation, etc. Its quite interesting to read them first.

Kariayam,

the stickies at the top of this forum section will answer your questions. List of half-cut shops, repair shops, pictures, technical explanation, etc. Its quite interesting to read them first.

thanks savahn!!!

Savahn is right, spend a little time to read the stickies if you want to know more about RE. All the useful infos are there.
Kariayam, you are welcome to join us TT. PM me your contact I'll msg you once we have TT.

Cheers.

Savahn is right, spend a little time to read the stickies if you want to know more about RE. All the useful infos are there.
Kariayam, you are welcome to join us TT. PM me your contact I'll msg you once we have TT.

Cheers.

rerider,

thanks for inviting to the tt.. but i dont have any rx7 yet... haha...still sourcing out of the fd infos and will get 1 soon.. but to completely modify the fd( i.e bodyparts and engine mods, cost, mainetnance etc...) still a long way to go...got to collect as much info and study about running an fd,, thanks to u anyway

rerider, may be i'll join the tt once my upcoming fd already turned to an fd just like in ur avataar pic...heheh...

Last edited:
re rider and sifus,...

is it worth to get a later model fd (97 or 99 spec..) rather than the earlier fd(92 or 95)? is the performance difference really significant when comparing both specs at a stock condition?

whats the difference of the earlier and later spec fd in terms of the power plant?
(i.e: turbos? rotor?-may b different compression ratios or lighter and more durable internals?.. gear ratios? ecu? )

Tumpang post and ask something (sry kariayam).

is that possible to install rx8 6speed MT gear box to FD3S?
If yes,
Price range?
Reliability?
Advantages or disadvantages?

Hi KAyam,
You dont hv to be owned an FD to join us TT. I suggest b4 u buy an FD come out for our TT and make some RE friends. U'll gain more knowledge abt RE.
Cheers.
RERider

P/S: Pics sent.

Used to have few members in Melaka and Muar but no active anymore. When will u be back to Melaka?

Used to have few members in Melaka and Muar but no active anymore. When will u be back to Melaka?

Next march hopefully.. Look forward to join RE tt.. Wanted to go for sooooo long alrdy..

Last edited:
is that possible to install rx8 6speed MT gear box to FD3S?
Yes, but I havent read whether its been done yet.

If yes,
Price range?

A LOT!!! Coz the RX8 holding brackets and the axle length are completely different.

Reliability?
No idea really but expect to have the same level as an RX8.

Advantages or disadvantages?
More power tuning potential in a 13BTT.

Wat is 13btt?mind anyone tell me?juz wan know more about fd3s stuff so where can i find the information about it?:driver:

keisukesan,

do join any of the TT. And read the stickies at the top.
1st Gen RX7 (SA80) - 12A engine
2nd Gen RX7 (FC3S) - 13B engine (NA and turbo)
Mazda Cosmos - 13B-RE (NA and turbo)
3rd Gen RX7 (FD3S) - 13B-REW (NA and turbo)

we usually refer to 13BTT - each T represent one turbo

Orh so the team is juz wan 13btt only can join or wat else?i not so understand about it...
than how is 13b-re and 13b-rew look like?can give me ur mail so i can ask u easily...:driver:

Top Bottom