RE aMemiya FD3S

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
hI to all RX-7 members:

I am a really a die hard fan of rotaries, espEcially the FDs and planned to get 1 soon.
I have some questions due to my purchasing of the FD:

1- If i want to equip the complete RE Amemiya super G body kit to my upcoming FD as in the RE Rider avataar,or just like the FD in the touge battle between MCR R35(to be exact..):

a) how much does it cost to get the original one? (plus the CF bonnet, gt wing, head lamp etc...)
If order from japan, how much does it cost for the complete bodykit as stated above?(plus tax shppig etc..)
b) do the RE Amemiya body kit available here in our local market?
If available in the local market, are they original or local made?
If got local made, are the quality difference is obvious?
How do people in this RE club usually get their FD bodykits ?order directly from japan or just get from the local market( if local market is available)?

C) If i use the RE bodykit as stated above, do i have to change the lower arm(with wider wheelbase) as the bodykit is a wide bodied?( or just get a proper offset wheel to fit in the wide body?)

- do most FDs using the bodykit change their wider-wheelbase-lower arm when fitting in the wide body kit as stated above?

2- Is it possible for me to get a fully equipped car( bodykits n engine mods) directly from RE Amemiya ? Do they sell the modded car or will personally export it to malaysia if im intended to buy1 directly from them?

a) how much does it cost for a fully equipped car if buying it directly from RE aMEMIYA jAPAN is possible?( plus tax,shipping etc and converted to MYR currency)

- Do anybody in this club had directly bought the fully equipped FD directly from re amemiya?

b) Do re amemiya FD engine mods( single turbo 350-400hp) suitable with malaysia climate?(anybody with some experience in this? RE amemiya mods only, not local mods..---no offence)

3- Do rotary engine sensitive to our malaysian hot climate? (may be if i need to travel a long distance during the day, or stucked in a traffic jam)

thats all....

would like to thanks to all rx7 fans for viewing my questions and help me out with my interest in the FD.... thanks!!!

veilside

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Locally produced Re-ADGT (not original) you can get a quote from rerider. he's the sifu in RX-7 FD3s,
If you insist on getting ori RE kit, Try STWangan in Sunway, They can also Import RE RAceEngine for you, assembled from JAPAN.
YOu dont need to change the lower arm for wide-body kit, just need a bigger wheels (ie : width of the wheels and offset)

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
lennon,

more than rm50k for the original re amemiya bodyparts only? d u ever tried the maximum speed of the stock fd or may be ur fd perhaps? (sorry..this question is quite childish, but really need to know)

by the way, to all...thanks for responding to my questions... re club members are really cool in sharing their infos...cheers!!

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
really hope got local made 1.. my bodykit start to crack.......wishing the local made also within my budget though..

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
woaychee... u got the ori re amemiya bodykitcinstalled rite now?

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
no, how wish i got... thats my dream kit for the moment.those original kits are not cheap..

so far i only know rerider got that kit installed in his car, but he still yet to drive out to show me.. lol

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
the fd in the re rider avataar is really his car? wowwww!!!!! that's the one i dreamed for. he dont want to sell his fd ah?

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
u gonna wait his reply then.. between how much you wish to pay for that car??

the fd in the re rider avataar is really his car? wowwww!!!!! that's the one i dreamed for. he dont want to sell his fd ah?

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
woaychee. can we pm each other... need to know more about running an fd...sure u have a lot of infos to run an fd..if u wouldnt mind...

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
well, me noob, u better post here. so that those expert can share those infor with u.. :)

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
well, me noob, u better post here. so that those expert can share those infor with u.. :)
i'm quite new in posting the msg...had difficulties to know whenever this thread got replies or not.. but nevermind..we cn just hv a chat here..
or may be some of my questions will be sensitive enuf for other viewers... or is there any other better way 4 us to chat?

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
b) Do re amemiya FD engine mods( single turbo 350-400hp) suitable with malaysia climate?(anybody with some experience in this? RE amemiya mods only, not local mods..---no offence)

3- Do rotary engine sensitive to our malaysian hot climate? (may be if i need to travel a long distance during the day, or stucked in a traffic jam)

Yes, rotaries run hot and are sensitive to the high ambient heat we have. To improve reliability, make sure to get dual or triple core radiators (or N-flows).

Please read the stickies at the top of the forum for more info on rotaries.

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
hmm.. thats gonna ask the Kenneth of ST Wangan, last time he told me the blue RE-Amemiya drove from KL to Ipoh then back to KL, some more havent tuned by RE Amemiya but the engine is new from RE Amemiya. the Engine sound like GT... yummy..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brother, you sure or not.. perodua spent Rm580million to "manufacture" myvi? where did you get your facts? perodua didnt even spend anything to develop that car, because perodua is only doing rebadging.
My advise, always give more attention at business section in news paper..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience