RCA Track Day, Saturday 19 Dec 09. 9am - 12pm

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
aiyo...blur liau...d next RCA track day is in December.....got mixed up w another event in Nov....aisey...n eh,dun talk abt drag racing here ler..wait u kena bambu!hahahahhaa
Haha..cool la bro,btw..wat happen 2 ur engine last time?..for drag,why?drag not good ka?..haha..4 me,automotive all same onela..wakaka..:biggrin:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
wat happened 2 my engine kenot tell..u 1na know come join d RCA track day thn u'll know more..HAHAHAHHAHAHHA.............
i din say drag not good..but dis is RCA track day's thread mer?drag got other thread in zth....try not 2 mix it up ler..but talk abt scantily clad girls in here is OK!hahahahha

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Ok everyone..

The next confirmed RCA Track Day is Saturday 19 Dec 09 from 1pm till 4pm. Another 3hrs of fun woohoo!! We're trying to sort something out in Nov too, but you'll need to stay tuned for that one...

As many of you have experienced from RCA's previous track days, the events are efficiently run, there are hardly ever an Red Flag situations, and On-Track discipline amongst our participants is top-notch. No tail-gaters or pushing or pressuring; everyone is able to drive at their own comfortable, enjoyable, yet quick and safe pace.

As usual, price is the same:
- RM 350 for 1 car and 1 driver;
- RM 100 for 2nd driver;
- RM 70 for a transponder.

Again, spots are limited to about 50 - 55 cars max, mixed between SG and MY cars.

Oh and this time we might try get some umbrellas girls :nurse: :nurse: :nurse: hehehe...

And CCTs are still being deliberated..

Bookings are open as of today. No PMs please. Email me directly at [email protected] or sms/call 012 688 1200.

/adian
Adian,

I emailed you regarding the event. Do u still have 1 slot ? ...i'm interested.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
AWWW MAN!!!!confirmed 19th Dec 2009,right?damn..MIGHT not make it dis time....my boss might b flying on d same date whc means i can't take leave!arrgghhh!!!just tested my new engine..BANYIAK SYIOK wor!!!!

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Whoops sorry long time me quiet fellas. Was a bit busy last week with the Berjaya Hills thing.

1. Yes, I have received the emails for entry. Sorry if I have not yet replied, will be doing so today

2. On the MY side, we've got 10 places taken up already, so it's starting to move fellas. Be sure to lock in and confirm your entries with me

3. The problem with CCT is that it's not really very safe. And AAM/MAM etc would preferably require a rollcage once we start doing this kinda thing. The arguments for this of course can fly back and forth, but it's something serious that needs consideration. Anyway, i am trying to formulate something interesting, will keep you all updated.

/adian

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Car Component Test. Those old enough to frequent Batu Tiga Track days are familliar with the Concept.

Basically it's an open grid, 4-5 lap run from a standing start. run what u brung, free for all

Sepang too used to conduct them in their Track days in the early days.

WAFS

500 RPM
Jan 2, 2005
Ampang
Thanx adian, I will email you the details once i made the payments.

/Farouk

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
bro , still got 2 slot for me ?

if got ,pls PM me the detail and payment. thank you so much

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
adian,

just the usual helmet & shoes rite?
see you there on the 19th..

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
ah teek the racetrack junkie... hahahaha!! i bring one more fella in CRX to tapao your evo... hehehe.

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
ftzone sorry sorry , pls don ta pao me la.... i'm so small nia!!!

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
ftzone sorry sorry , pls don ta pao me la.... i'm so small nia!!!
aiyoyo, where got small la.... hehehe.. 2moro remember my steel braided hose la! customer urgent la... if not do for me I cucuk ur back from T1 till T15 in Sepang... muahahaha

akuma,

my fren ah? he just recently purchased the CRX.. so I racun him 99 come to track day la.. so that I can buwee (bully) him to the max.. hahahaha... or mebi he buwee me back... :X

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
aiyoyo, where got small la.... hehehe.. 2moro remember my steel braided hose la! customer urgent la... if not do for me I cucuk ur back from T1 till T15 in Sepang... muahahaha
okok.... no problem, i'll make the steel braided hose ASAP . will call you tomorrow ...!
remember pls dont cucuk me from penang to KL nia....!

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
RCA have just announced last week an evening session on the same day. So there are now 2 slots: 1pm - 4pm, and 4pm - 7pm.

Prices remain the same.

Do contact me via email [email protected] or HP 012 688 1200 if you are interested in the second session.

For those who have registered for the 1st session, there is a special of RM 300 for the 2nd session should you want to continue.

/adian

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VEILSIDE for 350Z Community

Hi everyone,

We are glad to inform all of you that we are in the midst of bringing Veilside into Malaysia in the next couple of months. We are planning to have our Veilside soft launch products once we enter the Malaysian market.

As you all know that Veilside is the leading exclusive automotive product especially in body parts for aerodynamic and aesthetic enhancement of the vehicle.Veilside products have been featured in movies such as The Fast and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience