Random Shot: Maserati Ghibli II Bi-turbo 2.8 V6

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

The Maserati Ghibli II is one of the precursors of the Maserati 3200GT which I has featured in the Supercar Spotting in Zurich, Switzerland series. The Maserati Ghibli came with 2 engine options, one with a turbo-charged 2.0 litre twin-turbo V6 producing 306hp, which was only destined for the Italian and European market. The other option happens to be the 2.8 litre twin-turbo V6 which produces slightly lower power at 284hp. Regardless, both model variants were capable of doing 0-100 km/h sprint time of 5.7 seconds and a top speed of 250.1 km/h.

What makes this car stand out from the crowd, is that it has a very menacing look. It's got really sharp looking headlights , that resembles the eyes of a predator and could eat most fast cars in its days. Even the Ferrari 355 is not spared from being chased by one of these. This is definitely "the car" that a Mafia henchman would want to be in, if he there for a great car chase and to kill his opponents. Check out the awesome photo and awe at its beauty. Definitely a great random shot from Hatyai, Thailand.

Attachments

Turborized

Known Member
Jun 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
This car is obviously has that fierce look. Yeah Mafia surely be using these cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls advice me where i can finds any suitable wshop that can tune injection engine year 2002 onwards...

My mech retired oledi...

Have been some wshop but they can't tune the engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience