Random Car Pics Part 2

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
im not a photographer ... just do it for fun.. i'm from jb. the avatar is my own car...

lonely_bollock

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
Porsche old school style! :biggrin:

Old Porsches look so... dunno... cute... hehe. Note another Porsche (996 Turbo) on top left corner of pic 1... There's so many Porsches in Bangsar... Every time I pop by there, can spot at least 2 on the road or parked nearby...

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
That looks like Canada/ NZ lol
hahah, definately not NZ, haven't seen one here yet. And diff plate colour. I think its of a country with LHD, seems like they driving on the right side, and judging from the dust on the car behind it, seems to be winter, that's snow dirt. hmm

Aftermath

Oct 12, 2007
lol,i duno..we goota ask Aftermath
but dont think so,oil business at ampang?:S
lol
Actually..they are into the oil and shipping industry..hehe..they have really big projects in malaysia..e.g. in Tanjung Pelepas, Johor.

Aftermath

Oct 12, 2007
nope..they are not chinese..they are malays :) know their names as well..but don't really want to say it here..hehe

fgent

Nov 3, 2007
nope..they are not chinese..they are malays :) know their names as well..but don't really want to say it here..hehe
dayum,shldnt have asked that question,obviously are malays, asif the malays are going to give their oil to the chinese..
no offense but we all know that

rideon

Known Member
Jan 7, 2007
is that the real deal?? i mean have it been released here already? the Mitsubishi Evo X???? nice car but not so nice no plate...

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Seems like the EVO X is spotted in S'pore rite?:hmmmm: