Random Car Pics Part 2

Aftermath

Oct 12, 2007
The Owners of the CLS 63 and the Bentley cont gt with the no 7 plate which UE7 posted up are business partners. Their office is situated at Ampwalk mall in Ampang..The owner of the white M6 with the number plate 6 used to be the owner of the CLS 63 and he sold it off. He used to own the porsche cayenne with the number plate CN9.. then he sold it off to the owner who owns the DB9 number plate PGU 9..the owner wants to sell off the cayenne now. hehe just a little info guys.

yellowHat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2007
gold supra and yellow wajalution.but why the front rim and rear rim of that wajalution different?not enough money ka?

fgent

Nov 3, 2007
The Owners of the CLS 63 and the Bentley cont gt with the no 7 plate which UE7 posted up are business partners. Their office is situated at Ampwalk mall in Ampang..The owner of the white M6 with the number plate 6 used to be the owner of the CLS 63 and he sold it off. He used to own the porsche cayenne with the number plate CN9.. then he sold it off to the owner who owns the DB9 number plate PGU 9..the owner wants to sell off the cayenne now. hehe just a little info guys.

nice,do u know what business they into?that's gonna be a hell of a big business to own a cls63 and a BCGT

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
brader 318i....errr....i tried look back at my post...tot i mistypo...but nope...
thats and S.....or u refering sumone else post?

thats just ordinary S.....long based....
with built in phone, fax and such facilities....but the feel inside is definately diffrent than normal S320....the carpet, door trim and such is really diffrent...
feel so VIP siting in it....owned by a sohai fren of mine....bought it on monday, then straight to my frens shop to strip everything out....
he threw off the fax machine, phone and bla bla.....
doin more sound proof and audio stuff.....damn gila....

bOi-R : ...i also got a fren who goin to transplant a V12 into his old 5series beemer....
who? hehe....everybody know him here.....let himself to the post the picts....
no worries bro, actually was refering to a couple of the following post that said it was a v12 in an E. was asking them how they knew it was an E. cos i thought it was an S all along. thanks for clarifying though =)

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
Very nice fully kitted AC Schnitzer ACS7.. the only one I saw in Malaysia... Really nice bodywork. Somehow, sporty 7-series looks really great.
actually i've seen one in bronze. but then again it could be silver, but im pretty sure it was bronze. so could there be two? :burnout:

anyway, he should debadge and remove that ACS logo from he front. on i never liked ACS style side mirrors. but still an awesome car

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
why would it be photoshop? I just think that the car isnt in Malaysia.

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
What U guys think about this? I took it when the last MME!!!

Last edited:

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
im not a photographer ... just do it for fun.. i'm from jb. the avatar is my own car...

lonely_bollock

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
Porsche old school style! :biggrin:

Old Porsches look so... dunno... cute... hehe. Note another Porsche (996 Turbo) on top left corner of pic 1... There's so many Porsches in Bangsar... Every time I pop by there, can spot at least 2 on the road or parked nearby...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there recently me and my friend DIY convert 4G18 auto waja to manual, but there is a problem, with speedometer. does anybody know which wire to connect to the VSS (vehicle speed sensor)? the auto gearbox has 3 wires for it's speeed sensor, manual also has 3 wires, but the socket is different... so, if anybody know, please help. thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience