racing cables

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

babyGreddy

Known Member
guys,

recently my car cable spoilt (the oem) so the mech put racing cables for temporary use but i found this racing cables are more powerful i.e the pickup than the oem cables so, where can i get those cables?how shall i ask for it(description)?

i heard from my fren brands like splitfire,hurricane / hotshots are good but im driving wira aeroback 1.3 how shall i ask for it???

help me urgent...i have to give back the cable by saturday

racing cables??
if u say splitfire etc...i can only thing of the plug cables for ur spark plugs...is that what ur saying?or maybe you're talking about ground wires??

There is a lot of other brand like - Ultra, NGK, etc. Just look for those who can fit in your car. :)

wah... u really can feel the improvement ar...
i wan change also

anyway...
is the place of the cable
where we connect to the distributor
same for all car?

the price varies from the brands and car types.go check stores for more info.cant give your exact price.about 100 - 200 i think..hehe

er...dun worry about the sizes...just tell what car its for..then they'll haf it..

Cable connector and size different by carburator and fuel injection. Can feel a bit different when pick up and on the high rpm.

Originally posted by sam1741@Feb 7 2005, 23:37
i wan change also

anyway...
same for all car?
er...actually it is different for diff cars.

Originally posted by sam1741@Feb 7 2005, 23:37
i wan change also

anyway...
same for all car?

but the fuel consumption will b 1% increased bcoz fast pickup.i think it will be useful to change cable if u have lower cc cars like 1.3 cars!!!u dun have to press ur car accelerator harder even when u overtaking on hills!

changing the cables if half of a step in improving better ignition.you should also change your spark plugs.(iridium or platinum or etc)

You may try mod your distributor coil as well. I tried my formal 1.3 aeroback. It does give a different. jm2c

Top Bottom