RACECRAFT Product Enquiries.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Bro WetwetWater,ur inbox is full & my PM can't get thru. Can PM me carbon parts for FD2? Thanks.

Hi, do you have carbon fiber bonnet for NISSAN Sunny/Sentra ( FL1 N16). Plz pm me the price. Thanks

Hi,

Just saw the RaceCraft CF Hood for Satria Neo, was wondering whether you have any other CF products for the Satria Neo model. I checked the racecraft website and it doesnt seem to have been updated with the satria neo product(s).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi, bro... juz want to enquire, what are your products for Honda civic EK4 1999 4 doors.
Thanks in advance

do you have a cf hood and front lower lip for audi a4 b7?

Last edited:
hi...
Do you have CF spolier (like spoon design) for EK 2 door?
tq

do you have the VOLTEX bonnet style for evo CT9a (evo 7-9) type ? how much ? normal cf or cf kevlar ?

Do not waste you finger typing here.
No one to answer!!!!

Do u have Top Secret style Carbon Fibre front bonnet for GTS R33? And how much if deliver to KedAh? Thank you.

interested to know since almost everyone i know is recommending me racecraft cf product. any difference between your product and any normal cf product? this might help me and other noobs around here to decide on our purchase. thanks in advance.

Pls pm me if you have any carbon bonnet for Altis 08? or can you guys customize?

Do you have CF bonnet for Perodua Alza?? What is the cost likely to be??

I think Racecraft hasn't been active online since god-knows-when. If you're really interested to know more easier to go to their shop in Sunway

I think Racecraft hasn't been active online since god-knows-when. If you're really interested to know more easier to go to their shop in Sunway

I think people didn't see this.

Bro, do u have spoon style lips for dc2? Does not matter PU material or CF

I think people didn't see this.

Seriously guys..... besides the title..... dun you guys ever read anything else?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom