R33 or Toyota Caldina?

I'm a tech guy. Whatever I use, I know how it works and I can improve it. Otherwise, how can I call it a "hobby"?

Ferrari's are nice, and beautiful cars. But that's all they are. NONE of the engines currently in production Ferraris have ever featured on the track or in a race. Their history stems from a nice story about a tractor manufacturer who got pissed off at...was it Lamborghini?...that he decided to start building cars just to prove a point. An exceptional man, no doubt, and certainly he built a car worthy of being a status symbol.

BUT I want to drive a car that HAS featured on the track. THAT's the history I am talking about. Something that has actually gone the distance, not sat beside the track looking pretty. And that is why Ferrari drivers are sooooo negative about Japanese race cars...especially the Evos, WRX's and Celicas. I've heard them call them rice-boy cars, ah beng cars, sissy cars, etc. BUT if they are smart, they will NEVER take you up on an offer to prove their criticism on the track. I have yet to see a Ferrari in this country that would outrun a stock standard Evo with raised boost pressure... :laugh:

but if i have a Ferrari, i wouldnt look @ evos, wrx etc...:biggrin:
coz i have no time for them...why?? oh well, girls will be flocking @ my side door..hahahaha

GTR/GTT man...from behind look like a Ferrari, go to front a typical Japanese face...hehe. Just now saw a black GTR34, behind cun lah...get this man.

Yup, Evo can beat Ferrari :
evo vs ferrari - Google Video (I like that hissing sound of Evo)

But why looking for new car? We need someone to r&d to convert A32 to turbocharged and tuned. We need faster feilo....0-100 in 5s/max of 250km/h.

I posted the schems for a turbocharged A32 some time ago...too easy to fabricate. Also pretty easy to tune, since our motors come already with forged pistons and metal head gasket.

But...turbo on a fwd...not a really good idea unless you are only looking at a light pressure system. And the rear torsion bar... :sad_smile:

.........disagree v excimo since ferrari is ferrari....evo is still evo....yup the status is different.........but to compare a stock evo v ferrari the ferrari will surely eat dust....but wei...taiko.....we r talking about 2wd vs 4wd leh......dun u think itz not fair meh?????? but if both cars is still stock.....the evo ll eat dust at mid to hi end..... oso.......dislike evo n WRX coz too many on the road.....n looks like normal sedan nia........v some bodykits it juz like a externally modified wira or so on..... i would like it if i m still in secondary school.......but soree now we r talking about VIP especially in our lovely FEILO......... for EVO n WRX owners......this is juz my own opinion.....at no insultation at all........but think about it....we always see these 2 cars more than S15, R33, R34 even R32 on the road........so if for me....i'll prefer S or R........

Deffy: haiya.....R33 would be most preferably.......coz dat iz the racing spirit of nissan.....n it is REALLY WIDELY DEEPLY PROVEN in the auto racing world......JGTC, DRAG race, Japan Sunday Race, Japan Super Car series bla bla bla......while EVO n WRX is juz mostly proven in WRC.........one is on the street, one is on the tarmac......so which would u pefer???????

Sure lah ferrari is ferrari, one cost a penthouse, the others just cost a normal floor condominium.

I also like R but certainly not S (is abit lady to me lah hah...just like s2000 driven by ladies in 2F2F).

No lah...how can you compare a locally rojak Wiralution wit Evo. Bro, Evo is still Evo lah. Sometime I see those modified their wira/waja that fly on hwy...I just hope they also look into safety. Maybe only chaffeur driven secondary school kids can think of Evo loh. You are chaffeur driven to school is it, that is why loh.

You may have your liking for VIP, but with all the bodyworks to make it look great and with stock engine is not my liking lah. That is why I don't change my wheels and sacrifice the power on a humble stock excimo.

You said Evo alot on the streets compared to Skyline...if you look back maybe 3/4 years back lots of adv. for Evo, but now you see alot of adv. for 350Z and 350GT. So that could answer why lots of Evo now (accumulated of last 3years), so maybe 2 years time from now you would see lot of Skylines. Also could it be, Evo has got more support from local workshops. But that cheeeeeshhhh...sound on Evo is sweet and that grooooarrr sound on WRX is so man....my personal opinion/liking also.

well...for me...i want 1 each= Ferrari 360, Evo 9, S204, R34 GTR Nur Spec and M5.
:biggrin:

*******must buy LOTTERY, RM16,500,000 JACKPOT********

:biggrin:

Hehehe...so TohSam meh...is it legal or not to have polygamy of cars.

I would also want a Maybach62(luxury/vip), SC430 and CLS55AMG plus your list....

Imagine the king of oil, has over 4000cars...the car park must be half/whole of airport.

People there tax free, given land and loan to build houses. Here....aiyoh...lalu the jalan also ask for money...worst still borang-borang also money...cheh. Is like a standard of living liken to a ferrari and wiralution man.

List: Sultan of Brunei's complete car collection - GermanCarZone

Last edited:
Imagine the king of oil, has over 4000cars...the car park must be half/whole of airport.

People there tax free, given land and loan to build houses. Here....aiyoh...lalu the jalan also ask for money...worst still borang-borang also money...cheh. Is like a standard of living liken to a ferrari and wiralution man.

List: Sultan of Brunei's complete car collection - GermanCarZone
cant compare la bro....he is the KING afterall...
if u have 4-5 cars, consider very very lucky liow...:biggrin:

u r right about their country but if u wanna migrate there, u will miss malaysia for sure...

*&#%$&@...my blardy colleague just drove in to the office car park in a Caldina GT4 Turbo... :sad_smile:

Me sooooo jealous.... :sad_smile:

no need jealous la...sell ur wifey myvi...let her drive ur a32...
then buy GT4 for urself...:biggrin:

now, u can have best of both world....heheheh

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing my wifey....SHE will end up driving the GT4 and me continue driving the A32... :sad_smile:

Let's cut the long story short. We'll all take one day in the weekend and with a coupla of feilos, hammer, fibre, screws, nuts etc etc...we'll make your A32 LOOK LIKE a Caldina or maybe closest would be Cefina. Worth a try, no??? :-)

Let's cut the long story short. We'll all take one day in the weekend and with a coupla of feilos, hammer, fibre, screws, nuts etc etc...we'll make your A32 LOOK LIKE a Caldina or maybe closest would be Cefina. Worth a try, no??? :-)
i support 100%!!!!

Then get a Supra 3.0TT with 500bhp and park beside him loh. Put a sign that reads 'Whose muscle is bigger?' Also half the price of a recond Caldina.

ohhhhh..... diz time i support u excimo......hehehehehe:rofl: supra always has BIG MUSCLE~~~~~~ n look nicer than any evo. n wrx's coz get rare n rare.....

Top Bottom