R32 GTS 4door :) Injectors

oooh...ya head means your head..sorry gua sekolah pondok one didn't go to Beverly Hills 902110 high school..hahahahah..ya head LOLOLOLOL

coming back to your question..how many cc injectors do you need?don't worry about the impedence as there are ways of going round it. But you need to decide how many cc's as your management might not be able to handle if its too big...

kong.. dont alway think of nissan only
they can be from other like mitsu and mazda

evolution is fit .but fitting on fuel rail is some question
second is RX7 mark 5 . not mark 4

problem is this injector is come as set of 4 . so you need to find addtional 2

skagee, no ler i belif u also will sell ya gts and buy the gtr right??? what beverly hill 911 school, me in sekolah menegah taman blablabla, ya head....
wooi,why ler..?? we talking bout injecotrs wan ler... u have any or not?? i want ler...for my gts.... car jerking at 6+krpm sometime, could it be the fuel pump problem?? last time u told me the fuel pump is from GTR wan right???

Jebu, Evo injectors can suit aa?? aftermarket one super expensive wan hor????

Sorry guys, my msg a bit retarded... ok ok... i think maybe 500c.c shud be ok...

actually using fcons, dunno whether it can handle those 500cc injectors not.. :(

CMNG, meaning i go for the RX 7 mark 5 wan then less hassle ler? aiyah...no no, still i need to find another two :(

Skagee, that's why i am asking u ler.... why jerking??? not related to the injector question ler... injectors definitely need to be changed... car jerking 'off' is another thing :)

kong.. just park your car beside skagee car
then everything from his car move to your car minus the 4wd system
kaw tim

:lol:

car jerking on load could be a lot of things (hehe not jerking off load ah...)
from AFM dirty to not enough fuel to mapping problem

but usually its not enough fuel la
i suggest you just ditch the RB20 and put in rb26 la bro
its the way to go!!!

Skagee, coz not using any boost controller, i think is using the wastgate to control the bar at 0.8 bar i can go :( according to the speed d guy that my injector cycle something at 98% adee.. no shit man, i dun understand what cycle cyle ler... can explain here aa?

Jebu, I dun want RB26.... I heard CMNG keep on contemn the RB26 i scared ler... hehehe actually me already done so much on Rb20, i wanna keep on running till it give way :)

hi hi me again.... wanna ask if i use 550 series 5 RX7 injectors, a standard gtr fuel pump is sufficient for that??? Is it true that an injecotr's cc / 5 = the hp the injector is good for?? say like 270cc / 5 = 54hp meaning the rb20 injector is good for 54hp / injector??? based on what duty cycle?? 90% up????

I believe for inline 6 RB engine the formula is much simpler.

The capacity of a single injector should be the max amount of HP it can handle at a certain amount of duty cycle 80%-90% I think.

So the rule of thumbs is, if you have six 400cc injectors then you can push your engine up to 400BHP.

So for stock RB20 ( 6 X 270cc ?? ) then you are limited to 270BHP on engine, that's why last time skagee was using extra injectors on your car.
(Not to say you cannot achieve higher BHP without bigger injectors, but won't have enough fuel la)

more power...!!! hungry for power huh...!!!! everything go for BIG BIG...!!!

gti[GSR] said:
more power...!!! hungry for power huh...!!!! everything go for BIG BIG...!!!

yes big big
thats why girls like big dicks :D

err unlike dicks..when it comes to injectors you should go for the smallest possible to avoid unnessasary complications. Decide your HP goal and work towards this.

KonG3286: I suggest you talk directly to your tuner and find out what size injectors do you need...you are suppose to ask technical questions to him..not exchange hair care tips, you know?

Nah!!!

Skagee, since when i am talking hair care tip with those mechanics ??? they are not reliable though... i asked u coz u know a lot on RB if not better than 'them'... nvm i still can use extra injectors...i saw the spec saying the input for Haltech F5 is MAP sensor, does this affect Air Flow Sensor type? BTW, ManR34's gf very pretty wan aa???

heehee..okaylar..anyway , if the spec of your car is the same as before; just get yourself the stock RB26 GTR injectors 440cc is enough, get the resistor pack too.. The Fcon S should be able to handle it .

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom