R32 GTS 4door :) Injectors

CMNG, can i just plug and play? i took out my fcons adee...car still can run ler but timing all out adee

plug and play can la.. just the injector only
since the ECU is programmed for 444cc one

Skagee, yeah wor, i took out then sambung balik all the original stuff, the car can run, sound different adee also... it can be driven, but the idling a bit out and i didnt rev gao gao ler... that's why i wonder, becoz last time the tuner told me i am running map sensor adee, but then still the engine stalls when i use aftermarket bov.... i thought with MAP it wont give such problem right?? also, the air flow sensor still there, they told me it's to start the engine only, after that it will run in MAP sensor form... I've yet to try out when started the engine, take off the air flow meter see what'll happen...hmmm... Well yeah, i think i dunwanna use FCONS for the meantime...let me settle all the htings first then only see how. Advise ???

Kong: Before giving my 2 cents worth, I need to clarify something; When an engine stalls after the blowoff expells the intake air out into the atmosphere, it would be safe to assume that the engine is ingesting too much petrol as compared to the amount of air that is actually going in. This usually results in an overly rich mixture which causes the engine to stall. This mismatch of air/fuel mixture will happen regardless of what you use ; airflow sensor or a MAP sensor, especially if your ECU isn't tune correctly. It is then wrong to assume that just because your engine stalls after the blow off vents out the air , that you are using an Air flow sensor.

I wouldn't know how an F con works but in other conventional programmable ECUs that allows MAP sensors, you should be able to start a car while running only on MAP..unless,the F con is a true piggyback , where only the signal to the injectors are altered as opposed to actually being controlled. In this instances, you would still need the Air Flow sensor to inform the orignal ECU which is then altered with the F Con. I would then assume that the MAP sensor is there as a reference for load for the F Con...HOWEVER, what you have said doesn't make sense as I believe that the airflow still needs to be connected , even after 'starting ' . Unplug it and I'm sure the engine will stall.

Bro , honestly , I think you should just go back to the tuner and get him to retune your car . He would know what is needed as all that I, or the others here ,could do is just assume things and you very well know that it'll end up being very expensive.

Even if you decide to ditch everything, get the car to a place where you could stick a wideband and check the mixture.

Doing things 'Ghetto style' may sound cheaper but may end up being very expensive...cmng!! leave ma nigger alone!!!LOLOLOLOLOL

hahahahaa
i dunno what his car condition la
but my case simple

ECU + injector.. kaw tim

unless his car really got hidden problem
then this ECU solution also useless

.S K A G E E. said:
Doing things 'Ghetto style' may sound cheaper but may end up being very expensive...cmng!! leave ma nigger alone!!!LOLOLOLOLOL

LOL!! :rofl:

Skagee, thanks for explanation, a bit clear now, but then i thought FCONS is not a piggy back? Which means FCONS just alter the reading in Air Flow Sensor like what those AFC is doing?? what about ignition timing? FCON also alter those advance retart thingy aa???? ...:) btw, what is ghetto style ler??/ me dun understand :) Go back to the tuner huh....wookay ler....
thanks bro... my car very fast ler... wat talking me .... welcome to my life....

eh, the GTR you not using ah?

sell to me la...

:angel: :flute:

well if i not mistaken
if you running FCON S with map sensor, you need GCC and VPN

ya lah

keep talking on GTS RB20DET
sell the GTR to Jebu lo
then the $$ you get go and buy a Tomei Engine and load it with MOTEC M800 on the GTS
cun !!

Last edited:
CMNG, What GCC VPN aa??? I seldom drive GTR, very expensive to maintain had her go break down hehehehehe..... what u want me to sell GTR and mod my GTTTTSSSSS???? Tomei Engine RB26 derive how much wor?? price for the whole thing reach my house.Jebu, skagee told me u bought GTR34, then u want my GTR32 for wut wor????

no la in my dreams I can buy 34 GTR la

actually lookin for 33GTR or 32GTR
but only will be getting it sometime next year
got other things to do first
anyway think about it
next year sell to me ok thanks!! :driver:

HKS GCC and VPN control unit la

dey.. did i ask you to buy Tomei 26 engine ?
get 2.4 stroker la

expensive maintain
sell it to better owner la..
better than let the car park and rust at home lo

KonG3286 said:
what about ignition timing? FCON also alter those advance retart thingy aa????...

Yes, I reckon they do 'ignition timing'. and yes, F con S is a piggy back

cmng: Cakap baik baik sikit okay?..your statement about better than let the car park and rust at home lo

Very sensitive lorr... I terasa you know :(

Skagee, O.K :) let's see what i shall do hehehehehe.... u got more GTRsss to let rust at home ler ;) but why CMNG cucuk u gao gao everytime wan.... he loves u aa?? then me how?

CMNG, Tomei 2.4 stroker kit a?? not those CA18 engine piston + blablabla right?? I know u didnt ask me to get derive, i was asking how much actually it cost ler... I drive her once a week wan ler, wont rust wan... wait till next year i wanna sell it to Jebu cheap cheap wan mar, where can make it rust ler....

Jebu, aim for the 3000 GTR32 ler hehehehehehehe ;)

:aetsch:

:rofl:

so that why i ask you to sell to me cheap cheap la

i think Tomei Engine is about 40k -50k plus depend configuration
:tee:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom