R U Big Spend Money People?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Me too more then 2k ...

Petrol, Toll, Phone, F&B and electronic gadget .....

Every month at least test one pair HID :) ......

I wish i could spare more to spend on the things i want.. but my income does not permit me to do so.

Btw, just want to ask.. at what figure of salary that we have to pay income tax? Is it RM1600 and above?

PoisonIvy said:
I wish i could spare more to spend on the things i want.. but my income does not permit me to do so.

Btw, just want to ask.. at what figure of salary that we have to pay income tax? Is it RM1600 and above?

it is >RM2500/month. looking at your story, you wish to earn more is it? don't worry, your time will come :D

Above 2500 only? Hmm.. this company is going to apply for me to pay income tax but my current salary is still lower than 2500 wor...

Yeah lorr.. siigghh.. i hope to earn more..

~ IvY ~

uish .. not 2k lar, around 400 - 500 hundred oni. Bills, phone cards, beers, ciggy and petrol. tats all .. dunt upgrade car things much cause i already done long ago.

no point paying for deducting your pay for income tax as your pay bracket is below the range unless your yearly income + bonus + other source of income is more than tax bracket, then you are officially a member of income tax committee

johnsmith said:
no point paying for deducting your pay for income tax as your pay bracket is below the range unless your yearly income + bonus + other source of income is more than tax bracket, then you are officially a member of income tax committee

Hmm.. i think i should go ask the HR people on this matter. Coz when i first join this company, they asked me for my income tax number or something like tht.. and they were suprised that i haven't pay income tax before :x That shows how low my salary can be :p

~ IvY ~

define "big spender"
some ppl spend 5k per month which is normal for them
some ppl spend 500 per month which is over budget already

some young kid spend 10 of thousands per month for cars n ICE?

see how many % of their salary they spend will be better

but some ppl dont have salary and spending like no tomorrow....

hai....

wish i am in the last category...
but then earning my own money to spend is better...hmm....

SPEEDSPiRiT said:
define "big spender"
some ppl spend 5k per month which is normal for them
some ppl spend 500 per month which is over budget already

some young kid spend 10 of thousands per month for cars n ICE?

see how many % of their salary they spend will be better

but some ppl dont have salary and spending like no tomorrow....

hai....

wish i am in the last category...
but then earning my own money to spend is better...hmm....

you are actually....

i spend at least 500/month...

petrol,makan and entertaiment

PoisonIvy said:
Above 2500 only? Hmm.. this company is going to apply for me to pay income tax but my current salary is still lower than 2500 wor...

Yeah lorr.. siigghh.. i hope to earn more..

~ IvY ~
u can register first... if u dont need to pay is ok, so in future if u got higher income, your profile is already in the system... easier to work things around.

when i dont spend, i use only RM50 a week... and if i wanted to spend, a single night i can spend RM1k.

it is good to apply for income tax because even if you dont have to pay, but you still prove to the gomen that you earn that much. and when your earning is about Rm2.5k, the gomen will starts questioning about your past working years income. then you need to produce your EA forms to them which is troublesome. good company you have there!

that is what I heard sometime ago.....all people whom are getting income from local company in malaysia regardless low or high income have to register with income tax. I think that article came out early this year/last year or was couple of years ago? hmm....I have memory problem.

RM600 a month or RM700 max.

Food, petrol, stationeries, entertainment, buy clothes (if got cash, if cashless no clothes to buy :tongue:

Usually i spend less than RM300 per month. Most of it on foods n entertainment/sports.

Student maa hehe

3K gone for my loans, debts, bills at the beginning of the months.
salary in, money out.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom